Surgery

Hey yall anyone have surgery an unable to do anything with your undercarriage for a bit. Im looking into toys we don’t own or things for my OH to keep pleasured for 4 weeks. We do own ALOT but we are super open an curious so send me any ideas or toys yall have in mind! I appreciate it already! :kissing_heart: …surgery isnt to bad getting my tubes out an ablasion an a leep!!

2 Likes

I have bought him a booty kit from LH recently so he has that, we recently have been exploring with that so any tips tricks idea’s definitely welcome!!

A Fleshlight and some lub

2 Likes

I have the fleshlight Go torque, and tenga flip… absolutely love the tenga flip. TENGA makes different lubes as well. Different lubes do change how the toys feel. :+1::+1:. Personally I would love a video of my wife’s pussy and ass if we were gonna be separated or out of commission for a bit.

2 Likes

I didnt think about making him videos!! He has bought the tenga eggs in the past definitely great buy!! Thanks!

2 Likes

We just bought one from LH an it was super small but i already got him lube :crazy_face:
Thanks!!

1 Like

Tenga eggs are cheap single use toys good for trying out something new

1 Like

Sounds like you’re doing all the right things already :smiley: hope the surgery goes ok and you have a speedy recovery!

1 Like

Thank you!!

A secret video of you partner masturbating is an awesome idea. One to keep stashed away on the phone.

2 Likes