Suspenders for the first time

I love stockings and suspenders! Not only are they sexy they are comfortable. Being a plus size, rather tall lass I struggle with tights. They rarely fit me. Stockings and suspenders always fit and I don't feel like and over stuffed sausage. If I could wear them all the time but during the week I'm lucky if my hair is brushed and my shoes match! 😅

Life is so short to not enjoy it. Buy the pretty lingerie because it will make you feel fabulous. Since discovering lovehoney my confidence has quadrupled in myself.. and you look fabulous so embrace it. Get yourself some more pieces and flaunt it x

Thanks everyone, I have ordered a couple more belts today from the 2 for £15 along with the DOTD to get the free delivery.

Interesting point about having 6 straps and the metal clasps Bexy, that would feel much more secure and I think you are absolutely right about comfort and hygiene, I live in tight leggings usually and it can't be good for us.

Also because of wearing leggings under dresses so often I hadn't realised how short most of my dresses were!

AmyA wrote:

Thanks everyone, I have ordered a couple more belts today from the 2 for £15 along with the DOTD to get the free delivery.

Interesting point about having 6 straps and the metal clasps Bexy, that would feel much more secure and I think you are absolutely right about comfort and hygiene, I live in tight leggings usually and it can't be good for us.

Also because of wearing leggings under dresses so often I hadn't realised how short most of my dresses were!

Good for you

Honestly you will look classy from a guys point of view. I am sure you will feel much better and confident .

Just make sure your skirts or dresses are of an appropriate length if wearing stockings with them .Otherwise knotted tights or leggings would be more appropriate for normal everyday use.

Giving your bf or partner a treat is another matter of course ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

andyappetite wrote:

Whatever makes you feel sexy and confident, giving for it!
I love my wife in stockings and high heels.

Woman always looks good in stockings and high heels!!!![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I love sexy under weear! Im known to put ona sexy/gorgeous set of undies on just to cheer me up. . im glad they made you feel sexy i say wear them whenever you like 😃

I got my other half into stockings and suspenders and she felt a bit uncomfortable in them at first but they're definitely growing on her. We went out for drinks a couple of weeks ago and she put them on with a skirt as she couldn't find her tights. She said they made her feel incredibly sexy (and she looked it) so will definitely be wearing them more often. I'm definitely not complaining!

If it makes you feel sexy and helps with your confidence, what have you got to lose? Go for it!