Suspenders Over or Under knickers

I wear my suspenders under my knickers , this makes it easier for my OH to remove my knickers and we can haver sex with me wearing my suspenders , but I am now wondering if I am in fact wearing my suspenders incorrectly and they should be over my knickers ?

Hi Abigail, you are wearing them properly, I usually wear hold-ups but when I do wear suspenders I wear them under my knickers. Makes everything so much easier!

So why do all the models wear suspenders over their knickers ? I also find it easier for my OH to remove my knickers -

thats how my hubby told me to wear them that way and i have ever since.

I wear my suspenders under my knickers if I'm wearing them for every day / going out since you need to pull your knickers down as easily as possible!!

But actually, solely in the bedroom I actually prefer the look of the suspenders over my knickers - it's a bit of a faff to undo mid-foreplay but then sometimes OH just moves knickers to the side and we have sex in the full get-up!

Fizzy, Over or under you're knickers ?

DirtyRedAngel, That's why I wear them under my knickers too , my OH can remove my knickers and we can have sex with me wearing my stockings & suspenders , I think it is too fiddily for him if I wear my suspenders over my knickers

I now wear my knickers under the suspenders. Having never worn suspenders before I did it the other way and it was do complicated going for a pee and getting my willy out when my girlfriend wanted sex. So definitely suspenders under knickers.

Abigail911 wrote:

Fizzy, Over or under you're knickers ?

sorry I meant wear my knickers over my suspenders!

Fizzy,

It is so much easier for a man that way !!! - when he wants a quickky my OH can remove my knickers very quickly !

I am just surprised the pictures of the models are all wearing susupenders over knickers

Those pictures are to sell products tho so they will want to show as much of the suspender belt as possible, and obviously they have to wear knickers to be allowed to have the pics online....

So I would ignore those pics in terms of practicality.... seems sensible to wear them under, if wearing them during the day you need to be able to go to the toilet, if wearing for sex, you need to be able to get your knickers off ;)

I'm an under....

MissTerryCleavage,

I did not know that re the Models.

I hate wearing suspenders at work , too much bother , I keep my suspenders and stockings for the bedroom , my partner loves making love to me when I am wearing my stockings and suspenders - he can whip my knickers off in a nano second....

I would say knickers under look better but wearing them over is much more practical.

However, the use of those tie ribbon sides are a solution as well as crotchless underwear.

There is no correct/incorrect way. Just preference. =]

This got me confused as well, I found one way to solve it is to buy undies that tie at the sides!

Simple.....no knickers!

over nickers, but the knickers should be crotchles one's for easy entry

Abigail911 wrote:

So why do all the models wear suspenders over their knickers ? I also find it easier for my OH to remove my knickers -

I've always wondered this myself, if they wear knickers under suspenders then wouldn't it be impractical? But I guess for modelling purposes they do look better over. Under knickers just makes more sense to me

I never thought of buying knickers that tied at the side , it certainly would make it very easy for my OH to get them off !!! - I don't like crotchless knickers I don't like the idea of my 'pussy' being on show - aren't you embarassed to wear crotchless............ ?

Abigail tie at the side knickers are very sexy, thought as a bloke I really struggle putting them on myself. My girlfriend bought me a sexy pair but haven't been able to wear them. If you like I could put them on the adopt lingerie thread and you could have them. They are black with tie sides hun. Quite sexy really. I like the way crotchless shows my cock off at times, receiving a blow job through crotchless knickers can be sexy!!