Wearing knickers...?

Hey girls. I was tempted recetly to buy a gorgeous pair of knickers... but then it occured to me. I hardly wear them!
I don't wear them for bed ever... I just feel so much more liberated sleeping without them. I also don't always wear them through the day depending on how I feel, because I just love feeling free.
It's like people who don't wear shoes, that's something they have found is more comfortable for them. So am I alone here or do I have fellow commando girls?

Lady G

x

I love being knickerless x

I don't wear knickers for bed and i don't wear them most of the time when i'm at home!

my oh always has panties on. she has looooads. think its something to do with confidence or shyness etc. i dont mind so much. just wish she wore nice ones more often lol.

I always wear knickers. Although I don't have periods any more due to my contraception, I feel more comfortable wearing knickers as...err...my vajayjay cleans itself from time to time.

I try not to wear a bra if I can possibly avoid it. I don't find bras comfortable at all. Much easier to get away with not wearing one during the winter (when I can pile on the layers) than the summer though.

Ecksvie wrote:

I try not to wear a bra if I can possibly avoid it. I don't find bras comfortable at all.

same, i never wear a bra. my partner has managed to pursuade me to wear more supportive tops or a sports bra when excersizing but i always remove them as soon ASAP after.

i dont think i could ever go without knickers in the day though though (unless on a nudist beach which i love the freadom of) ladys trousers just arent soft enough around the crutch. besides, i like my pritty knickers too mutch.

my partner never lets me wear them to bed though when we are together and when im at home with him i hardly ever wear clothes...he is always taking them off me it seems or i cant be bothered to wear any.

I like wearing panties. I don't know whether it's because of the feel of them hugging me or because they somehow make me feel less vulnerable, but I usually like to wear them to bed too. Either on their own or paired with a loose top.

yeah like that idea

thats what i was goin for AM the vulnerableness. n i guess they stop trousers. skirts getting messy with random juice or sudden on'ness

i love to go commando at home, but def wear knix to work, in bed? just like the lovely Marilyn Monroe....i only wear a smile!

Lady.Gasm.X wrote:

Hey girls. I was tempted recetly to buy a gorgeous pair of knickers... but then it occured to me. I hardly wear them!
I don't wear them for bed ever... I just feel so much more liberated sleeping without them. I also don't always wear them through the day depending on how I feel, because I just love feeling free.
It's like people who don't wear shoes, that's something they have found is more comfortable for them. So am I alone here or do I have fellow commando girls?

Lady G

x

I never wear underwear, i actually dont own any. i dont get periods so thats sorted and knickers/ gstrings/ frenchies/ thongs whatever they all just feel uncomfortable but then again if i dont plan on going out that day i just walk round the house naked xx

the only time i don't wear them is when im wearing thick enough tights ( which are washed after one use obviously)

i tend to feel more comfortable in pants, but it's personal preference really. Like wearing pjs

as for bras. tend to wear them when I'm out and about as i have 44DDs, but otherwise not in the house. i need to invest in some of those "secret support" cami's with shelves in them.

I only went commando once to work and my skirt nearly fell down. Apparently a lot of my clothes rely on me wearing undies!

Other than that I just feel more comfy with knickers on.

I wear knickers most the time unless its a hot day.

But I always treat myself to sexy knicks, its makes me feel good on the outside; plus I never know when my OH might just fancy some.

A girl has to be prepared doesnt she?

I would love to not have to wear a bra but I just can't do with the feeling of them jiggling about it hurts! I use to wear knickers until I had my son. During pregnancy I switched from sexy thongs and gstrings to hotpants and full bottom knickers because they were more comfortable for me. But since having my son I don't feel comfortable in thongs or gstrings and don't feel sexy wearing knickers... therefore commando!

Although for bed it is just because I LOVE the feeling of being able to sprawl out without my knickers riding up!

My only problem with not wearing knickers has to be the leakage of... well juices! I produce quite a lot! It's when it goes cold it feels horrible!

my b/f insists i always wear knickers even for sex

he buys all my knickers for me and choses which ones i wear each day

well thats just our kink!!

Like to go commando at home or out with the hubby, just to get him going but definitely have to wear them for work! Catholic school and all that! Doh!

I always wear knickers, but not if I'm about the house by myself, and I never wear them to bed at night to give myself some air *Blushes*

I don't wear them with dresses either because it gives you a nice breeze and if they don't have no VPL then you can see them, which defeats the point :/

I wear knickers during the day and occasionally during sex but never when im going to bed to sleep! too restrictive, infact i sleep naked :)

I just can't imagine putting on clothes and not wearing knickers! Maybe I'll try it someday :S