Tasty Cum?

Hi Everyone my Wife has agreed for the first time that she will swallow. I am very excited as I have wanted her to do this for years. I don't want it to be a one off I would love this to be part of our sex life. What do you advice I do to make it enjoyable for my wife and what should I eat is it fruit? and how long before oral sex ? I love my wife worth all my heart & appreciate what she is doing I just want it to be as good for her as for me!

Mr.Smith wrote:

Hi Everyone my Wife has agreed for the first time that she will swallow. I am very excited as I have wanted her to do this for years. I don't want it to be a one off I would love this to be part of our sex life. What do you advice I do to make it enjoyable for my wife and what should I eat is it fruit? and how long before oral sex ? I love my wife worth all my heart & appreciate what she is doing I just want it to be as good for her as for me!

lots of pineapple. lay off the caffeine and give her plenty of warning before it 'cums' x

Thanks I am off to tesco's. How many hours before should I eat the pineapples ?

just eat lots and lots. wait about 24 hours before blowing your load in her mouth then x

drink lots of water and dont be in a position where it shoots straight down her throat, oh and as others have said give her a bit of warning, personally I let go of her head

Thanks Wiiling to try & Gunther any advice on when shooting load, what is the best position my wife should be in to receive as best not to gag as I don't want to put her off.

She should be knelt down in front of you

Personally, the ONE thing that makes a huge difference is flavoured lube! I think it's an ideal way to find the whole concept of swallowing more appealing.

I personally am not a fan of swallowing.. >.< but I think it's important that she feels in control for her first time so any position that is comfortable for her. This can either be her on top of you or kneeling down or whatever else she prefers.

From what I've heard it's important to drink plenty of water. I find that pre-cum itself is quite tasty lol, just not the whole load.... >.>

This is some advice from the Lovehoney Blog-

If you’d like to swallow make sure you check out your new guy’s sexual history first, and then familiarise yourself with how he tastes and feels - play with his semen on your fingers so you gradually desensitise yourself.

You could also try asking him to drink lots of cranberry or pineapple juice which will help make him taste sweeter, and eating celery, or melon sprinkled with cinnamon helps too. He should avoid smoking, spicy foods and drinking too much beer.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2010/05/31/ask-julie-31-may-2010/

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2010/01/25/ask-julie-25-january-2010/

Good luck.

This post is no longer available.

5 bananas for me

i'm a right cheeky monkey lol

If my OH wants me to swallow then ill down some vodka before hand,
maybe not the best advice :') but i find it really tunes the taste down and means i can get straight to swallowing it instead of tasting it around my mouth.
Also i know people have said warn before hand as if this is her first time maybe warn before hand but not far from the actuall deed so she doesnt have time to rethink what shes doing and have second thoughts.
Hope i helped :) xx

Don't drink beer!!!

Don't eat too much meat or drink protein shakes. Having a high protein intent makes your cum really thick & taste foul. Only time I've struggled to swallow. Bleurgh.

let your wife find the position shes most comfy in. for swallowing first time id say her on her knees would be best as shes in control. if its the first time shes swallowing, it will be more pleasant for your wife to adjust her postion so she can 'hold' your cum in her mouth and then swallow than have it go straight to her throat. lots of water, and the suggestion of flavoured lub is really good :)

i find it funny as my OH's cum tastes nice and always the same no matter what he eats, he drinks beer, coffee never eats pineapple, he also used to smoke but we both gave up and that didnt change taste either, i think i must be very lucky to be with someone who's cum doesnt change in taste

No beer or anything yeasty, no spicy foods, no smoking, no caffeine! Lots of sweet fruits, pineapple juice as mentioned.

As for position, I think lying down is good -- you can't thrust too much from that position, which will give her more control. REALLY don't thrust too deep as you're coming because my Sir did that to me yesterday and I got cum up my nose and it was really unpleasant. I laughed, but a new swallower might be put off for life! :D