Sweating

I was wondering how many women sweat during sex? I have never been with any woman who has (maybe I wasn't making them work hard enough lol) But I thought I would just throw that question out there.

Depends. I can some times but it has to be a really physical session.

i have sweated during sex ,but it really depends on the weather,and what kind so session were having :)

Same as LilMiss. I have sweated before. But not very often.

Well that makes me feel a little better, thank you lol ;)

Expends on the person, I hardly sweat when I exercise so I'm hardly gonna sweat during sex. But if a lady is more prone to perspiration, then I'm sure things can get quite sweaty! :) but I wouldn't worry about it as a mark of satisfaction!

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

i have sweated during sex ,but it really depends on the weather,and what kind so session were having :)

Exactly this :)

Yeah I sweat all is good dont worry about it enjoy yourself

Like others have said, I only really sweat after a really intense session in hot weather! x

My wife does now and again more often than not its because I left the heating on

Just has sex and was sweaty...... So it made me giggle after this post! The fact the heat was on full blast was prob the main contributor to the perspiration x

if its warm, then yes. during the summer and if we have the heating on too high in the winter.

I do but not lots, I think it's mainly due to the fact my ex was like a furnace even when it was cold haha xx

I sweat when i orgasm! and also more so during a really steamy session, but everyone is different so just go with the flow! x

I do occasionally but again is more to do with how warm it is in the room. I don't mind things getting a bit sweaty though :)

Only if its really warm, or i'm doing all the work :)

Some great comments, thank you for your replies. I have just put the heating on so next time is going to be hot