Swinger - whats in your club bag?

Not being so new to the scene we usually keep a bag packed and ready to go for when we visit a club.

So the question is if your a swinger that likes to visit clubs, parties or events whats in your bag?

This is what we pack.

Towels - clubs often supply them but they are always the same colour and I hate mixing my towel up with someone else's.

Condoms - because we know what type we like and because we should all take charge of ensuring our own sexual health even if were willing to use our play mates brand.

Lube - sometimes when getting a little extra you just need a little extra lol.

Glass dildo's - easy to clean and sanitise but most importantly fun to use :)

Wipes - for when the fun ends and the cleanup begins.

Soap and deodorants - because working up a sweat and smelling a little pongy is not always attractive after the main event and with the summer weekend long events happening we all need to stay fresh.

Bag of mints - its only polite :)

So come on forum whats in yours?

Lovehoney staff, if you was to put a starter club bag together to sell what would you put in it?

Latex free condoms - regular and large

Gobble bobble,in case I need to put my hair up!

Mints and breath freshner spray

Wipes

Sachets of lube- they don't take up too much space.

My own towel - clubs don't have towels that fit me and hate it when they get swiped or mixed up.

In my backpack I keep in the locker:

Deodrant/perfume/make-up/toothbrush & paste

Glass dildos, mini silicone rechargable wand (FSOG)

Silicone double ended dildo

Spare set of lingerie/stockings

Meds.

If I take a small kink bag, I'll take floggers, paddles, crops, restraints etc.....verypopular with my lady friends.

We have a kink bag too but I'm still not the most confident dominant.

I do like to see a nice rosey red bottom but always worry about hurting my submissive partner. I guess confidence will come with experience though :).

Thanks for replying, I fear you may be the only one lol.

Thanks for this thread, you've raise a few points that we have to consider, some lubes don't suit Mrs TD so that's one we definately need to be on top of.

Not so much a club bag ATM (I think, maybe, possibly, perhaps) but a meet and play bag nonetheless for us.

Food for thought. We will watch this thread for sure.