Swinging/letting wife cheat

Hi all

I am new here. What do people think about swinging. My wife and I go to Rios in London. Not too many women. Loads of men so she loves it.

Recently I have encouraged her to ‘cheat’ when out etc. It really turns me on. Is that too far?

1 Like

If it something you both want and enjoy then no, it’s not too far at all! Just make sure you talk about it before anything happens and you set out clear boundaries and limits that are stuck to throughout.

Thought I’d add that it wouldn’t be cheating either if you are both on the same page :wink:

1 Like

Hi @bmcqei :wave: Welcome to the forum! Swinging or sex with other people isn’t for me but as long as you’re both happy and enjoying yourselves then I don’t think there’s anything wrong with it. Always talk things through and agree on any limits you both have but other than that, have fun! Maybe consider safe sex etc but I’m sure I don’t need to tell you that!

That’s why I put quotation marks! Cheating as in she doesn’t tell me beforehand. Like men on nights out etc. She had sex with a guy when away with work. Some random older bloke in the hotel. I loved it

I’m an avocate or both!

2 Likes

Thanks for the message. We are always safe apart from a few guys we know well. Still not ideal but you get caught up in the moment!

1 Like

That wasn’t meant as a dig just an observation :grin: personally think it’s great that the ‘taboo’ of “cheating” can be played in and not cause problems in a relationship! IMO it shows how secure you both are and really wish my OH would do it more often when I’m not around :grin:

Lol. So is she!

We are lucky we are both into the same stuff.

1 Like

Absolutely not! If it’s something that you are both comfortable with then go for it. I often sit in a bar and watch my OH chat up men gets me so aroused. I watch her take them into the toilets and I get to see the big smiles on their faces when they come out. Sometimes she’ll take them into the alley way at the back of the pub and I can then go and watch from the shadows as they bend her over and take her from behind.

1 Like

Hi and welcome to the forum, I think you and Mrs will enjoy the forum and we may learn a lot from yourselves.

Thanks Steve. Honestly watching my wife with other men is such a turn on for me. We both love it so much.

There is nothing better than a slut wife.

You’re absolutely correct, she is a cock hungry slut! She told me once that she was at a concert with her ex, they had a bit of a falling out on the way back to the hotel. He went back to the room and she stayed outside to have a cigarette before going to the room. Got chatting to a couple of lads, ended up going back to their room where they were having a party. Turned out it was a room full of 12 lads and that’s when she had her first gangbang. Her ex was completely oblivious as he had passed out in his room after a concoction of drink and drugs!

1 Like

Whatever your happy with

If you are both happy then do whatever you like.

For me it would be a massive no, we are monogamous (very adventurous in other ways!).

its all about honesty - im married to a woman but also have male friends for sex.

my wife is fine as long as she is the only woman im with and i stay safe.

I used to share my ex girlfriend around my mates and with a few random guys but my wife isn’t into it.

I think if you’ve both showed interest without the other instigating then would be a green flag.

A red flag is that you call in ‘cheating’ though… just my opinion

She doesn’t know how great her panties fit me…but we both can tell you swinging has overall been great for us …

One and only one rule if it feels good to both and both enjoy well then have fun !!!