Swinging!

Hi all :)

So, today I decided a threesome definitely isn't the way to go. However, I am still interested in the whole watching/being watched aspect of sex... As I can imagine many others are!

Living in Dublin, I googled swinging clubs and was shocked at the lack of options available in Ireland! I did come across one website that seemed fairly ligit looking and is having a meet on the 23rd of November in Dublin.

www.irishswingersclub.com

There is a registration fee for this website of €95 for couples, €35 for single women and €165 for single men. This seems reasonable for the year as I would be joining with my partner and the parties are €70 per couple- again, not too bad considering they are held in 'top hotels'.

One issue though! It's for ages 25s and over... I'm only 20! I'm wondering do they ask for ID or what is the usual protocal? I think this is the thing for me and even if it isn't it's definitely something I want to explore further... Not sure if I can wait five years though! So I suppose another question I have is are there any other swinging clubs in the Dublin area? Or can other members suggest anyting else? What is dogging?!

Thanks in advance :)

Hi PleasureSeeker, we are in Cork and I know what you mean about the lack of options. I would imagine that any swinging club would be delighted to have a gorgeous 20 year old woman/couple in their midst. I doubt they will be that strict.

Dogging, as far as im aware is having sex in public places where strangers can watch/join in. A quick search on google will point you to the nearest spot. I wish i was as sexually aware when i was your age. Enjoy the experience