Switching roles

Hi all, I was wondering if you could give me some tips and/or advice.

i am in a fairly new relationship and me and my boyfriend are having the best fun exploring each others sexual desires and preferences. We are experimenting in some light BDSM, I mostly prefer to be dominated during sex but like to switch every now and again and I have noticed that he seems to really enjoy it when I take charge over him. So I was hoping you could share with me how you would dominate/tease/tantilise your partners? I have some ideas but would like to hear others.

Tieing him up, blindfolding him, and using a whip on him would be a start.

Caress him all of his body just using your body.

Tease-- sensory - blindfold, temperature play, edging can apply for both of you. Toys, a bzzzzz when blindfolded and you dont know where it going is great, explore anal with him. BDSM is not my thing but I guess spreaders and clamps will be good for you, and for him, cuffs, spreaders and http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27913 might be a start.

As I said, its not my thing but I am sure you will have loads of replies once people wake up.

Have fun!!

TheQueenOfExtreme wrote:

Hi all, I was wondering if you could give me some tips and/or advice.

i am in a fairly new relationship and me and my boyfriend are having the best fun exploring each others sexual desires and preferences. We are experimenting in some light BDSM, I mostly prefer to be dominated during sex but like to switch every now and again and I have noticed that he seems to really enjoy it when I take charge over him. So I was hoping you could share with me how you would dominate/tease/tantilise your partners? I have some ideas but would like to hear others.

First off, your b/f is a lucky guy.

Secondly, I'd kind of establish some ground rules. My missus is usually pretty "sub" (like you I guess) normally. But get her in the right mood and she can be a right bitch ... and I love it! One thing she does draw the line at though is anal ... "it's dirty" says she.

What we used to do (when she was up for it) was she'd use hankies etc to tie me to the bedhead and make sure I was basically in an X-shape. Then I'd be blindfolded, (towel, flannel, whatever), and she'd have free rein to "explore" my now-restrained bod. Her favourite would then be to gently stroke, running her fingertips-only down me - carefully avoiding my crotch. Oh and excessive chat would get me a light slap on the buttocks. I'd never know where that tickle would turn up next - and she didn't say anything.

When she figured I'd been tortured enough, then she'd slowly make her way up to the "fun zone" - which by now you could fly a flag from. And then with the lightest of touches she'd attend to my "flagpole" and basically anything else she fancied. The trick was the lightest of touches.

And if I was a really "good boy" then a tongue or lips might follow. SIGH!

We got a small selection of BD gear (bed restraints, small/light whip and some "costumes" - all from LH) but haven't had a chance (teenage kids in the house) to really give 'em a good going over yet. Last time though she introduced the Lelo Tantra and Lelo Sensua into that play and used a pair of used knicks of hers to blindfold me. I can't really go on with this much longer, it's too ... stimulating.

I read somewhere that this is "adult play" and if you remember that then the advice just has to be that "whatever you do, make sure you both enjoy it - have fun!".

Now I'm going for a cold shower.

Tease, tie up and torment him. Use everything he uses on you to do to him. Different materials can help sensory and definitely blindfold him.

Communicate with each other and enjoy every moment. Also try some simple roleplay.....even if you laugh it can do wonders for removing inhibitions!

Relax enjoy as long as your safe and having fun, dont worry what to do go witth the flow have a rough idea and just see where the night leads

Thanks everyone, cant wait to try these out! ^_^