System JO 12 VOLT Stimulating Serum

I noticed that Young and Fun had this product, and I have a similar one to test.

I'm just wondering if Y&F, or anyone else who has tried it, or anyone from lovehoney who might have give it a curiosity whiff can tell me what it smells like?

It's seriously driving me insane, I'm about to write my review, and I know I know the smell from somwhere but I just can't place my finger on what it smells like.

It's driving me maaaaddddd!!!!!!

Ooh, I'm intrigued! It's annoying when you can't put your finger on something isn't it! You'll probably wake up at 4 in the morning thinking "I know what it is!"

I had it on the tip of my tounge last night but now I can't for the life of me figure out what it is! Mr had a whiff too and he knew what it was but couldn't remember. I'm sure it smells a bit like curry :/

Lol I thought you might say fruit, or maybe sweets, but not curry!

MrsMcX wrote:

I had it on the tip of my tounge last night but now I can't for the life of me figure out what it is! Mr had a whiff too and he knew what it was but couldn't remember. I'm sure it smells a bit like curry :/

Haha surely there's some kind of market for curry themed sex toys... Rogan Oh My Josh Clitoral Gel. Pista Pesante Condoms. Korma Bit Closer Delay Cream.

Ahhhhh I like to amuse myself....

Haha, that's brilliant!

It smells like HOLLAND AND BARRETTS! You know when you walk in and there's like a herbally curry smell. Yeah it's that. I'm sure of it. Or maybe not :/

Haha yum :/

MrsMcX wrote:

It smells like HOLLAND AND BARRETTS! You know when you walk in and there's like a herbally curry smell. Yeah it's that. I'm sure of it. Or maybe not :/

Aha! Mystery solved, sort of.

I'm going to have to ask Mr when he gets in from work to see if he thinks its the same. I feel slightly less stressed about it now, honestly it was driving me insane! I'm still not totally convinced though :/

I thought it smelled like lavender lol

ScarletRose wrote:

MrsMcX wrote:

Haha surely there's some kind of market for curry themed sex toys... Rogan Oh My Josh Clitoral Gel. Pista Pesante Condoms. Korma Bit Closer Delay Cream.

Ahhhhh I like to amuse myself....

Genius.

Oh god now I'm so confused! It does have tumeric and basil in the ingredients, so I guess not. And by the effects it had on my lady parts, I definitely won't be putting it in my mouth! Haha!

Did I put in my review it smells herby?

I think you said like a herbal or curry smell.

thought you guys might wanna join this thread also!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/off-topic/1024956-the-name-game/#p1024956

Ahh no you said herby or spicey.

We all want a fufu that smells of Holland & Barretts don't we! Lol

Living the dream! ![](upload://nXzNBAACFMemirV1148YTO7ENey.gif)

Ahh yes I just read it, it's a natural product though isn't it the sensations caused by the herbs? Not sure but I deffinately got a very strong herby smell from it, but quite liked it