Taking a toy along?

I am going to be staying with my friend next week as my boyfriend is travelling overseas for work. I’ve been wondering if it would be appropriate to take a toy along with me as I wouldn’t normally go that long without! I would hope to get some privacy so a quiet toy like a dildo should be OK but wondering if it would be more appropriate to leave the toys at home? What does anyone think?

5 Likes

From one Jen to another… never be ashamed to remain satisfied. :innocent: Just take a quiet toy, and who will know? I can’t imagine going 24 hours without orgasms, let alone a week.

4 Likes

Just take one!

3 Likes

Personally I’d use it as an opportunity to reconnect with yourself using your fingers as it’s a good skill to keep up with, especially if you are uncertain about noise or privacy.
But saying that, it’s just personal preference. At the end of the day it’s totally up to you and on the situation. :slight_smile:
If your friend is open minded then you never know what kinds of hilarious conversations can be had if they accidentally find or hear your toy and question you about it. :joy:

2 Likes

I think it would be fine to take a toy, hopefully one not to load. Have fun and enjoy the break.

2 Likes

Has your friend got a shower head? :fountain:

Why not just take it anyway, if feels right, use it. If not, don’t.
As others mentioned, plenty of alternatives, bit of finger play, shower head etc.,
There’s always the option of sharing the experience with the boyf too by sending a text or pic telling/showing him what you’re up to.

I guess the main question that matters though is why you don’t think it would be appropriate?
Nobody else can really answer that, it is you that’s staying with your friend.

4 Likes

Go for it, never know if your friend discovers it they might swing out their toys too lol :grin:

Take it :blush:

1 Like

@AJSTAR and @newbiejen - The pervert in me wanted to know more about this friend as well… :man_facepalming:

I assume you’ll have your own room? If so then take one - a dildo would be fine, just make sure you put it in a bag and you don’t leave it lying around! If you’re sleeping on the sofa or something then maybe leave the toys at home!

I’ve had this dilema before and usually take one and never use it, it just doesn’t feel right. Also we’re usually up so late talking that I’m asleep as soon as I get into bed!

2 Likes

I dont see why you wouldn’t take one, like others have said try and choose a toy which isn’t too loud for others to hear in different rooms

1 Like

Yolo. Look after number 1

3 Likes

I would take it and have fun when you are on your own.

However … don’t leave the bottle of lube behind, like I did a while ago!! … a tad embarrassing - doh! Xx

R xx

Maybe could be like a show and tell and then discover both shop at LH :sweat_smile:

Think it’s fine - go for it!

1 Like

If you have your own room then I would definitely have no problem taking a toy along, maybe not the loudest vibrator around, but definitely a dildo or quieter vibe should be ok. In the bathroom or with a showerhead are other options!

I don’t think now it would be a big surprise if a girl / lady had a vibrator and I started to take mine when I travel. I have also been on a few recent hen do’s where it’s turned out that some of the girls have taken a toy along with them.

2 Likes

Sex toys are definitely more openly talked about than they’ve ever been especially amongst women and gay men

1 Like

I keep a bullet in my toiletry bag for travel along with some lube. I’m guessing by now the kids have snooped long enough to figure it out as they are in their teens.
At least they don’t ask to borrow toothpaste, etc anymore…

1 Like

You’ve never seen it missing have you?