taking anal toys into the bathroom

Hi all, just want to know if anyone has done this and what their thoughts are. You see i was in the bath ealier and for lack of anything else to do lol, decided i would have a little bit of an explore back their with my fingers. This got me thinking if i should take some of my anal toys eg butt plugs into the bath with me next time.

Just wondering if anyone has done this before and what their thoughts are :)

I only use bum toys in the bathroom. That is because I almost exclusively use a silicone lubricant, and that stains everything, and requires a thorough cleaning after a session. Therefore, the bathroom is perfect for this. Also, I have mood lighting installed in the bathroom, and it's all near dark in there, like in a Das Boot submarine during a depth charge attack. That also sits well with backdoor play ;)

Great idea, if you're worried about any potential mess in the bath then you can't go wrong with some waterproof toys and the shower!

Give it a go you have no idea until you try x

I use anal toys in the bathroom all the time.

It can be much trickier in the bath itself however. Any form of water will wash away all water based lubes and it can cause problems, even if you insert the toy before you enter the bath and you don't thrust, it'll still wash off around the base.

Pixieking wrote:

it'll still wash off around the base.

Why would that be a problem?

If I want to keep something in after the session is over, during the shower I make sure that the part that is still out is squeaky-clean, so that once I'm out of there, I can dress up and go out, or do other things.

I do if I can't hold my self from using it.
A few times family have been home and I just can't stop thinking about doing something.

So i just go into the bathroom, lock the door and try to be as quiet as possible ;)

Also very much a fan of bathroom fun, can get a bit slippery if you're over exhuberant, but nothing a towell or bathmat cannot fix.

Already mentioned are the practical positives, easy to get ready, easy to clean-up.

Also if you're horny and it's been a bit cold, whacking the heating up high, or running the shower hot for a few minutes and spraying perfume, eau de toilette or or simply badedas and co. can make for a sexy atmosphere to add to the pleasure, make it all less 'clinical'

It's a great place to use them as the clean up is that much easier! I've had plenty of fun with an anal dildo in the shower before.

Sorry I didn't notice the reply!

By washing off around the base, I mean the end of whatever is inside you right up to where it enters you. So you can be nice and lubey on the inside, but not around your sphincter, which I know has caused me what can only be describes as chafing before.

No problem ;)

I see what you're getting at. It appears then that I don't have that issue. But then — apart from one latex inflatable I always use a silicone lubricant (Pjur original). That is actually a chore to wash off.

I use them in the bath or the shower from time to time and love it! Give it a try and see if its for you.