Taking toys on holiday.

How many and what would you take on holiday? Also do you think it is safe to pack into you main luggage hidden in clothes etc,, as with all the security about i am a bit concerned at checks which would prove a bit embarssing! Hand luggage is definetly out of the question!!

This is my worry too! I was thinking of packing something that didn't require batteries but I wouldn't try to bury it in the case. A luggage scan would show it up regardless of where its stored I would have thought.

Still going to take them. Cant do without a few good vibrations if you know i mean!

Maybe have them in a separate small bag inside your bag, that way if they ask to check your bag they just think it's toiletries and even if they want to know what is in it you can discreetly open it and show them it's nothing out of the ordinary.

You haven't seen my toy selection lol! Seroiusly, that is pobably a good idea.

Well since it's a holiday I assumed you're not taking your entire collection. ;)

I think I would need a full carry on bag extra if I wanted to take all of my things with me!

But yeah, that's how I would do it.. Just put them out of sight in something that can be closed, that way should your bag be opened for whatever reason it's not the first thing people will see. Especially with how bright and obvious some toys can be! xx

I know it could be potentially very embarrassing but I think it might be safer to be loud and proud and all "hey you, check out my sparkly butt plug" because then you don't look like you've got something to hide. Easy for me to say, I know, but I think it might be better to be quite open so they don't think you're hiding anything more sisinster than rechargable USB dildo. Being so brash with it might also get you through there faster if you manage to embarrass the security people. :P

Well in that case, just wear your fanciest buttplug. That way when you're stopped for a body scan and the machine beeps you can drop trou and show off that big old diamond sticking out of your bum! ;)

But I can understand the need for discretion. I think there's nothing wrong with having like a large toiletry bag in your carry on with your fave toys. Just zip it open or lift the flap or however your little bag of wonders opens and show the nice gentlefolk at airport security that the mechanical device in your bag is not in fact a bomb but your favourite vibrator. If you feel extra cheeky you can always joke about how it won't blow up a plane but it sure as hell blows your mind. ;)

(Please don't do that, I don't think that will end well.)

I took a Lelo Bob prostate massager on holiday last year, stuffed in a sock along with a load of lube sachets. I was going to the Greek island of Mykonos, the capital of gay tourism, and I was still nervous. Turns out they really don't care there, they just wave EU passports through without checking anything.

I cant even cross into Wales with my toys. I came here yesterday with family which includes my 2 year old which means I am without toys for 2 whole weeks!! Looks like it will be the old fashioned way in the bath/shower. If I wasnt with family and was going ny plane somewhere I would just remove the batteries and pop them in the silk bags in my case. Security see that stuff all the time.

Trying to decide we are of to Portugal on Wednesday. Might have to risk the deluxe wand hope we get away with it as a back massager![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Gentle giant wrote:

Trying to decide we are of to Portugal on Wednesday. Might have to risk the deluxe wand hope we get away with it as a back massager![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Antonio Salazar, the Portuguese PM with dictatorial qualities who apparently outlawed bikinis, claiming they were a threat to morality, has been dead for more than four decades. I suppose that as long as you put your wand in the check-in luggage for the flight itself, you should be fine. Unless you mean to bludgeon someone to death with them, noone but yourself and your lady wife should really care about your toys and the purposes you use them for.

Honestly I'm at the point where I'd be so brash about it I'd just be like "YO check my deluxe magic wand security guys!" with a cheeky wink. Though I generally keep everything in velvet bags inside my lovehoney storage case for travelling in the event they need to rummage around in there for any reason.

Put it in the suitcase and if you get stopped, request a search in a private room.

Chances are they have seen this all before and won't even bat an eyelid at the arsenal of toys you may take.

Just take batteries out of all toys so they dont go off by mistake and you reach your destination with no battery power left.

I have taken vibrators before in the main luggage (last year) I had the batteries out of them

never got stopped - am sure these show up on the scans, but sure they are used to this

All the best and enjoy the holiday x x

Was unfortunate enough to have a large dildo taken out at security for Eurostar 2 years ago - nothing discreet about it waving it about and then even asked what it was - I was frankly mortified. The issue was that I also had 2 battery operated toys and phone wire in same case.

Hornyhistorian wrote:

Was unfortunate enough to have a large dildo taken out at security for Eurostar 2 years ago - nothing discreet about it waving it about and then even asked what it was - I was frankly mortified. The issue was that I also had 2 battery operated toys and phone wire in same case.

Sounds like you were planning a good trip! Where were you going, Paris or Brussels? :-) Business or pleasure! :-)

Paris and unadulterated pleasure of food, culture and well.

Did not dare bring anything to paris the next time or brussels - coming home the french didn't care!

Nice :-)

I'm off to Portugal and was gonna bring vibrating love egg, and I better off wearing it or putting it in luggage?! Not travelled with toys before so unsure how scanning thing works : /