Taking your bra off when alone, amazing feeling?

If leave my girlfreind at home when i visit my mates or i go somewhere alone. she says as soon as I go out the door she takes her bra off and wears baggy clothes, she says when she does it is one of the best feeling ever. Do any off you feel do the same when alone and is it one of the best feeling ever?

1 Like

I take mine off as soon as I walk in the door whether alone or not haha! I can do it without taking my t-shirt off too so totally not phased, ill be sitting there chatting to my partners best mate and just be like "Yeh, no this is coming off now" life's too short for worrying about my boobs looking perky 😂

I don't do the baggy clothes thing, but my bra often comes off when I'm at home. Sarah Millican calls it BRT (Bra Removal Time) and it is great.

I'm the total opposite...always keep it on...don't like my boobs...🤷‍♀️

Funnily enough my OH started doing this over this winter, she has what she calls her comfortable "slobs" thick soft bottoms and hoodies, everytime she gets home from work she goes upstairs, takes of her work clothes including her bra and changes in to her "slobs" she says it just so much more comfortable and feels great.

I'm surprised that she waits for you to leave. 🙂 Mrs Chimp sheds her uncomfortable day clothes as soon as she comes home from work (pretty much like the dad from The Goldbergs 🙂).

1 Like

As soon as I walk in the door the bra is off! It's the most amazing feeling.. nearly as good as unbuttoning jeans after a big meal...

I don't wear proper bras these days and much prefer sports bras or bralettes which are like mini vests so they are pretty comfortable most of the time. But I hated wearing standard bras, couldn't wait to get them off.

I just don't get it. Literally the last thing I would voluntarily give up wearing is a bra. Knickers and everything else can go, but my knockers just get in the way without suitable restraint.

I keep the bra on but switch to my hoodie and joggers

As soon as I’m home the bra is off, best feeling in the world.

I don’t really like not wearing a bra! I might change into a non wired / unpadded one in the evenings but generally I like to keep them on until I go to bed. Might be a confidence thing for me too - I like the look of my boobs when they have a bit of support!

1 Like

I get having to change into more relaxed clothes if you have to wear something super-formal or an uniform, but I just cannot get my head around how uncomfortable all these bras must be to want to get them off as soon as possible. I love my bras, I feel comfortable in them, and usually wear them to death and destruction.

It’s a bit of a weird one for me…I like the feeling of taking the bra off, all that sudden freedom but that quickly wears off and the heaviness of my boobs starts to get on my nerves, I can do without them flopping about all over the place. I wouldn’t or couldn’t go bra less all the time, the size mine are they need every ounce support!
Mine certainly look better with the bra on and if you get a decent fitting one it shouldn’t feel uncomfortable. I too wear mine to death, after all I pay enough for them so I want to get my money’s worth!

Can’t take mine off my boobs are awful. Need a bookshelf underneath for support. Have to wear a bra under a bodystocking too and keep lingerie on because of them when with a partner.

I am directing you to the Body Positivity topic. :hugs:

1 Like

I’m like you, Wildflower - can’t wait to fling it off but then ache like hell (thanks breast cysts) when they’ve been freed. The weeks of and pre-period are nightmare! My breasts like being compressed into sports-type bras. No movement = no pain.

I absolutely love swimming topless. The feeling is amazing. My old neighbour had a pool that he allowed a few of us teens to use. I suspect that he was always hiding and spying and never felt comfortable until I was in the water. then my top would be dropped but never before.

1 Like

Taking your bra off after a long day is one of the best feelings in the world, ahhhhh!

1 Like

I never wear a bra except at work, my husband loved to see and feel them all during the day/evening. Of course men can see them jiggle, but I’m comfortable with that.

1 Like