I've stopped wearing bras - have you?

I always wore a bra out of the house but since covid, and working from home, I’ve stopped wearing one altogether.

I go into the office a couple of days a week now and don’t even wear one there anymore.

My girls are definitely looking perkier for it too.

2 Likes

I’m not a bra wearer anymore although I have kept them for certain occasions/outfits that they’d be suited better with. I just wear bralettes every day and they are far far comfier. If I’m popping to the shop or for a walk then I don’t tend to bother wearing anything under my top, especially around the house.

4 Likes

I’ve also swapped to bralettes/soft touch cotton or sports bras and never touch an underwired one for everyday use anymore.

I found normal underwired can become extremely painful (I have lumpy breasts, think the technical term is fibrocystic).

I’m all for the bralettes! You can get some super cute colours these days too :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I wish I didn’t have to wear one! The trouble is my breasts are very big and quite heavy so they need the full scaffolding effect !
Occasionally I might go without one at home but I can’t say as it’s very comfortable for long periods of time .

5 Likes

Although I don’t wear a bra at home, I really have to put one on whenever I go out.
Like @wildflower, I have really heavy breasts. If I don’t wear a bra it’s very uncomfortable and painful. I’d love to be able to let them be free but it’s simply not an option for me. I’m so happy for those who can- and choose to- do it, though! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I haaaate having to put one on. I like to wear nothing or a sports bra in the house. I put one on for the school run. Take it straight back off when I’m home.

1 Like

Like @wildflower and @Smultron I too have very large and heavy breasts and have no choice but to ware a bra when I go out. They just jiggle all over the place if not! I also went through lockdown without one other than the 5 times I went to the supermarket and I have to say it felt amazing not having the underwire digging into my ribs due to the shear weight of them! I would love to be one of you lucky ducks that didn’t have to wear one or could ware a pretty bralet!

1 Like

For last few years I only wear bras if I’m going out out, exercise or on a night in (because I’ve too many pretty bra sets to not wear!) and quite often if I’m out it’s just a soft bra it’s so much easier on my body

Mine are too big…too floppy to go without…I really wish I could…they need reinforcements

:shushing_face:

I gave up on proper bras a couple of years ago. I was sick of all the sizes, fiddly hooks and trying to fill the cups. Now I just wear sports bras and bralettes.

1 Like

Never worn one but perhaps my moobies would benefit from one :rofl:
mrs c/o is the opposite and likes padding
Boobie size is not important to me but she is very conscious of her girls size

I’m glad it’s not just me :joy: lockdown has me going wild and free unless I have to leave the house then it’s a bralette or a sports bra all the way (special lingerie evenings excluded though)

Hardly ever worn one at home but always do when I go out especially as they’ve gotten bigger. My ex was always jealous of the size but the bigger they get the more the sag and I’d constantly tell her i’d rather have extremely perky boobs like hers.

All covid and more time at home meant was not more time not wearing one or clothes at all(in my room).

1 Like

I’ve never worn bras, my breasts aren’t too big so I don’t ever need them, I try to avoid all unnecessary sensations to prevent sensory overload and bras are VERY uncomfortable to me- I think wearing one would put me on edge the whole day

I don’t even wear bras in the bedroom, only slick black catsuits and tall boots :wink:

2 Likes

Free the nips :raised_hands:t2:

I also have big and heavy boobs but I don’t find it painful to have them free unlike others have said, which I’m very grateful for. I tend to only wear one if my chest/cleavage is out. Wherever possible I free the jugs and I think they love me for it! I do however love lingerie and so have a huge selection for bedroom wear which I just adore :heart_eyes:

I’m also shocked that people are catagorising sports bras as comfy :exploding_head: I must definitely have the wrong sports bras as whenever I wear one out honestly feels like my chest is suffocating :joy:

1 Like

I only really wear them because my bars stick out more than my nips. But I love my bars. It’s sexy but maybe not in public lol

1 Like

( … ) ( … ) Looks like I got 3 nips

2 Likes

I never wear a bra at home and rarely wear one when I’m out and about.
I have big boobs but luckily not too heavy, so happy to let them sag :laughing:

2 Likes

Mine are pierced too. I used to hide them but I don’t bother now apart from ar work or seeing family.

1 Like

We are quite an open family. I took my mum to have hers done as a Xmas present lol. She has hoops though. I’ve got bars with nice’s jewels on the end. It’s the first ones I’ve not wanted to change. I’ve wanted my hood doing but I’ve heard it’s quite painful

1 Like