talking naughty

well nice to know im not the only one i hope your all playing safe hehe theres lots of weird people beyond our realm lol

i love IM its so naughty especially with cams and stuff gr i love getting really hott over emails too because you never know what might be packaged with the reply lol pictures etc

gr love you all LKS

xxxxxxx

ps: im most deffo up for a lovehoney chat room now lol xxxxxxxxx

lil_known_secret wrote:

hey guys wondered how many of you enjoy cyber sex and talking dirty via texts,emails etc

it gets me really in the mood and i cant resist a good sex chat

love you all LKS xxxx

The simple answer to this one is yes, love it, but boy does it get me in hot water with she who must be obeyed!!!

TB

id love to have a mistress mr TB lol xxxxx

know any cheap ones? xxx

Nope fraid not, l think they tend to cost an arm and a leg, having just paid £115,000 to one who was effectively a sleeping partner l am probably not best placed to offer advice on this one. You might want to speak to SXEcouple on that one though!!

TB

LoveHoney chat rooms sound ace! xx

OMG!!!!! hahaha...and all the other expletives........Do it all the time. Its the safest sex you can get....because if it gets too heavy you can always turn the machine off or put the phone down!

Met my current fella on the www started off as a really nice normal chat and then after about 8 hrs...it got naughty and has been ever since. I know that he will read this and agree.....infact he was the one who introduced me to this site!

Texting is another good one.....i needed to up my tariff to unlimited due to me going over 1000 a month...so now its endless.... I love to send dirty texts when he is at work.....get him all hot and bothered and because we dont see each other that often....it then leads to phone sex.....thank god for free landline calls!!!!!

I should really learn how to write dirty stories....just dont have the time :-(

JJxx

JoJoxx wrote:

OMG!!!!! hahaha...and all the other expletives........Do it all the time. Its the safest sex you can get....because if it gets too heavy you can always turn the machine off or put the phone down!

Met my current fella on the www started off as a really nice normal chat and then after about 8 hrs...it got naughty and has been ever since. I know that he will read this and agree.....infact he was the one who introduced me to this site!

Texting is another good one.....i needed to up my tariff to unlimited due to me going over 1000 a month...so now its endless.... I love to send dirty texts when he is at work.....get him all hot and bothered and because we dont see each other that often....it then leads to phone sex.....thank god for free landline calls!!!!!

JJxx

No time, well l have been there JJ

tb

tallboy247 wrote:

No time, well l have been there JJ

tb

Yeah, if i didnt have to eat and sleep I would be fine!!

JJ xx

should really learn how to write dirty stories....just dont have the time

You wont know if you don't try JJ !!!

TB

tallboy247 wrote:

should really learn how to write dirty stories....just dont have the time

You wont know if you don't try JJ !!!

TB

Wanna give me some tips TB???? Haha.....dont think i need any....apart from proof reading to make sure that my spelling and grammar is correct...used to get my mother to check my English essays at GCSE level...but i dont suppose she would appreciate me going to her with a hand full of dirty literature!!!!!! lol.....

JJ xx

I love using cybersex and text sex with someone I know if they're not around. A good way to stay turned on and in touch. I just hate it when losers think I want to cyber with them when I've only just talked to them a couple of times. It's still an intimate at for me.

tallboy247 wrote:

Nope fraid not, l think they tend to cost an arm and a leg, having just paid £115,000 to one who was effectively a sleeping partner l am probably not best placed to offer advice on this one. You might want to speak to SXEcouple on that one though!!

TB

lol possibly not the best person to chat too about buying mistresses im sure someone will feel sorry for me having a lonely christmas hehe xxx

JoJoxx wrote:

JJxx

Oh yes ! I can certainly relate to that one .. ! Indeedy .

I send my lil minx a saucy text now and then too ... makes me giggle when she tries to tell me off, because she is away from me ... and really I know she loves it !! Keeps her smiling :o) ... then it usually leads to a bit of late night mutual DIY over the phone ... and Im not talking putting shelves up !

You dont need to 'learn' how to write dirty stories ... its already in you ... its just saying what you like / want / need / fantasise / desire ... and putting it into words .

Top Tip - If you want to get the juices flowing ... think of something 'juicy' ... like ... a peach - for example ... and let it flow from there. Your subconcious desire will take over ...

You know you can do it !! Just let it flow .... trust yourself.

;oP Me xx

Good to see it works for you Nemetos !!

TB

texting can be real naughty especially at the dinner table its a real turn on if i have to hide it hehe xxx

its a dirty little secret xxxx

texting can be real naughty especially at the dinner table its a real turn on if i have to hide it hehe xxx

its a dirty little secret xxxx

Better still if someone under the table is texting you what they are going to do, or what they are doing to another!!!

TB

i couldnt imagine sneaking under the table to text the other half while were eating a meal lol

i may have to give it a go hehe ... anyone have any good stories about talking dirty?

lots of love LKS xxxxxxxxxx

Well it helps if you know what's in the mind of the other person, l use msn to do this, takes a while but you get a fair idea through general chit cht. What tends not to work so well, for example, is say trying to talk dirty to someone you might have met briefly on such a forum as this!!! You are starting from scratch, and if you cannot pick up what floats their boat from their profile or posts they you may struggle. You need feedback as to how you are doing, and that can be a mighty scarce commodity on msn, especially if their hands ar busy elsewhere.

So to recap, get to know the partner's likesand importantly dislikes, as what may ring your bells may sound the death toll for their's!!

Tallboy

tallboy247 wrote:

Well it helps if you know what's in the mind of the other person, l use msn to do this, takes a while but you get a fair idea through general chit cht. What tends not to work so well, for example, is say trying to talk dirty to someone you might have met briefly on such a forum as this!!! You are starting from scratch, and if you cannot pick up what floats their boat from their profile or posts they you may struggle. You need feedback as to how you are doing, and that can be a mighty scarce commodity on msn, especially if their hands ar busy elsewhere.

So to recap, get to know the partner's likesand importantly dislikes, as what may ring your bells may sound the death toll for their's!!

Tallboy

a mate once sent a pretty forecful text to one of his gfs and she freaked out and finished him lol

i think the best thing for any relationship is to be openly sexual and just make sure you both know what you all like and let it go from there! hehe damn id love to talk a little dirty now lol xxxxxxxxxx

Love you LKSxxx