Tango is more powerful than Mia 2

I got the Mia 2 this morning and I have to say, I have no idea why people are so torn between this and the We-Vibe Tango. The Tango wins out for me for sure. If this Mia 2 is 100% more powerful than the original Mia then I dread to think how weak that must be!

Hello,

I have the Tango and never thought about it being that much powerful than the Mia. The Mia is strong enough for me, actually I use her most of the time, Tango is more of a backup for me. I find it bit too powerful for me, on highest speed, yet the rythm of the previous is just not that great for me. Not to mention that Mia offers more teasing on low speed.

And I hate the no lock about Tango, Mia is my travel toy and I do travel a lot. I prefer to go with charged toy, so Tango is a no go, becaue it can go off with no lock

I cannot comment on how those 2 compare, only have the original Mia

I guess its preferences. You have to remember that people are different. Not everyone needs tuns of power. For some the Tango would be useless, as its very powerful on the lowest settings and for someone, who does not like strong vibrations, it wil be likely too much.

I can't really comment as I'm male, but my OH needs really powerful toys. So I bought her the Mia 2 for Christmas and we tried it out yesterday, on the highest setting of course, and she was orgasming in minutes!

Plus, I think the Mia is more inconspicuous...