Tango stronger than Mia?

Is the we-vibe tango stronger than Lelo mia? anyone have both?

Much much stronger.

The Lelo Mia is 'strong' I guess- it's not strong enough for me anymore and it is no way near on the scale as the deep rumbly vibrations that the We-Vibe Tango is. I have both and I reach for my Tango every single time.

http://thegrittywoman.com/video/bullet-vibration-strength-test Now it doesn't show the Mia but it does have Tango, Mia reaches no way near that strength. x

I've had both. The Tango is much stronger.

I had the original Tango and sent it back cos the charging was so bad, but I think the new one has less charging issues.

If you are thinking of buying it, do! it's like nothing else I've ever tried :)

I want the new set! it looks so good! Im trying really hard to fit it into my budget!

Yes, Tango is stronger than the Mia, especially Mia 2, which I find weaker compared to the previous model.

Yep, the Tango is sooooo much stronger than the Mia/Mia 2. Saving up for one is well worth it!

I want the tango ! but i amy have to win the lottery first :)

I loved my tango but it's now dead. Need to but another one. Can't comment on the Mia but my tango is definitely more powerful than any of my other Lelo toys

I have both of these toys and my first Mia broke, it became less powerful and developed a strange high-pitched buzz when in use. It is more pinpoint stimulation too whereas the Tango is more rumbly and has a different tip which is lipstick-shaped; personally it fits my body better :) The tango is definitely stronger, it's a great idea to save for one x

yes the new tango 2 is way stronger than the mia 2. It's awesome.

FrozenAngel wrote:

http://thegrittywoman.com/video/bullet-vibration-strength-test Now it doesn't show the Mia but it does have Tango, Mia reaches no way near that strength. x

I actually got the Mia a couple of months ago. I need to update this video (You just reminded me!)

Yeah, the Tango is much deeper/rumblier/stronger than the Mia. The Mia isn't quite enough for me compared to the Tango.