Taste of your own cum

I’m enjoying reading all the updates

See how it goes the weekend for me

2 Likes

I so glad your enjoyed yourself! I knew that one you got over that ‘huddle’ you would love it :muscle::muscle:

1 Like

The thought of it has turned me on for ages and I’ve done it a few times but like others have mentioned mostly I lose the urge once I’ve cum. I do cum on my face occasionally with the idea to then wipe it into my mouth but I always get that loss of urge as soon as I’ve shot my load!! Not sure what the missus would think if I suggested licking her out but definitely something I’ve thought of doing :grin:

4 Likes

This is a recurring fantasy of mine too but have the same issue…it’s cruel that you lose the motivation as soon as the cums available for consumption!!!

I did tell my wife about it and she did say she quite liked the idea, but really need to get her to ‘force’ me to do it to properly go to town.

3 Likes

I love cleaning up Mrs B once she’s been filled up and used,she love the way I probe away with my Tonge

1 Like

I’ve done this a few times now since my last reply,
I really enjoy it, my misses isn’t bothered either way, but if I mention I might go down after we’ve finished, she will just tell me to get on with it ha ha

Its strange how the mental block comes, I can finish and can’t do it straight away, but if o leave it a couple minutes then I’m all good

I enjoy the taste of my precum but as hard as I tried, I’ve never been able to bring myself to eat a full load.

I feel like if my wife was my Mistress in a session that I’d easily be able to do it as she’d order me to do so.

Fulfilling my fantasy of following her every order would outweigh my hesitancy to slurp my own load

Would be triply sexy if she forced me to suck and eat it from her pu$$y after I finished inside her

1 Like

I’ve never swallowed a full load of my own but I am very tempted!

I would very much like to. But after my orgasm is finished and the cum has left my body, all the desire to eat it seems to leave with it.

That’s why I’d need a Mistress to smile her wicked smile when she sees the hestiation on my face, and remind me that I’ll be punished if I don’t eat every last drop.

That’s exactly how I feel after I’m done! I’d also like to cum on my dildo and put it bsck inside me! I’ll be going thst soon!

I never even thought about cuming on my dildo. It’s not a realistic dildo but if my OH ever made me cum on it and then forced me to deepthroat… F**k that would be hot!

Edit: Mostly because that would be something so uncharastically dirty of her to do but yet wouldn’t at all violate her list of ‘no’ items.

I’ve always wanted my own cum spilling out my mouth but just never done it! I’m going to have to make myself do it as there’s no one else here going to make me haha

Let us know how it goes. I’d be sincerely interested to hear about the experience.

For me, I’d just like to be forced to swallow. Not sure about letting it spill out my mouth & run down my chin. Though if Mistress demanded it… :wink:

I, would, LOVE to eat my load out of my wife! Like one of my top fantasies.

I see a look of disgust on OH’s face if I ever brought it up though :joy::grimacing:

1 Like

You’ll be hearing from me tomorrow :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

That’s one of the reasons I would love a Mistress to make me.

She’d know that before I cum, when I’m super horny, that I’d promise her anything and then lose all desire at all to perform after the orgasm.

Not that we’re trying to trick her, but just sincerely lose the motivation.

She’d love that she’s about to make me do something that is now disgusting to me but before was such a turn on

1 Like

Yesssssss! High five. That’s seriously legit of you to offer an update :slight_smile:

1 Like

She might like it!

No worries! I’m quite looking forward to it now

When I used to be able to selfsuck I loved it!

2 Likes