Taste of your own cum

Best thing you’ll do! Try and watch cam eating encouragement videos too as that really gets me in the mood!

1 Like

How does it make you feel when you’re actually doing it guys?

It’s so dirty yet so hot :drooling_face:

10 Likes

Makes me feel really naughty! I also play with it sometimes and have spread it across my face so I can feel what my wife feels like! I highly recommend it to anyone

3 Likes

Very DIRTY :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I just wish that I could enjoy the texture of it in my mouth and going down my throat :persevere:

1 Like

It’s something I had to work to love but now I do there’s no going back

1 Like

That’s good to hear :grinning: @KentCouple1990

1 Like

I sometimes get the urge to taste my own cum and get really turned on thinking about it. Then I’ll back out of doing it. I can’t believe I want to try it, but I get so turned on by the thought of it. We’ll see what the future brings :joy:

5 Likes

I went through that stage. You think during a solo session ‘I’ll just eat it when I cum’ and then lose the sensation. It will come and once you’ve done it it’s amazing!

2 Likes

I know exactly what you mean! I’ll keep you all informed when the time comes (no pun intended).

1 Like

:rofl::rofl:let us know your thoughts once you’ve don’t it. Also recommend some cum eating encouragement videos too. They are pretty epic!

2 Likes

@GACRB211 I was exact same my wife said to me years ago that she wants to see me taste but had no interest then I would get urges when in the right mood thinking I’m going to surprise her and lick my cum but after ejaculation I was like na I can’t do it, then slowly I just built up the courage to actually do it

4 Likes

@GACRB211 it’s a gradual build up or you just put the whole thing in your mouth. :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

@KentCouple1990 and @Kinky-Bhoy well you know last week I said I’d keep you informed on trying cum. Well last night was the night!

I had been edging for a few days, and cut a long story short. Got in bed and the OH starting playing with me.

Well I cum so much over my chest and some went on my face, then the OH started getting the other cum off my chest and rubbed it on my face! Well I was so horny, I got a bit and put it in my mouth! OH loved and started to use her finger to feed it to me! Great experience!

6 Likes

Fantastic mate, so defo some more playing around to do with now :blush::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I’m currently building myself up for the creampie :stuck_out_tongue:

Definitely more playing around with it now! I tried pre cum at the start but as there was so much cum, I just thought why not. It felt so naughty and kinky it why I wanted more :grinning:

Are you? What you going to go straight down in here after you move cum?

Yea I am just going to do it one day when she’s least expecting it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I’ve had a few tastes and it’s now to bad

1 Like

Good man! That is very kinky! Hope you both enjoy it. Least she’ll be clean after :wink:

@GACRB211 Oh I think we both going to love it that’s the plan I want to lick her so she’s cleaner than when we started the session :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I will post up and let you know how it goes when we get there, keep us updated with how your getting on too :+1:

Sounds good! I shall keep you informed :+1: Hope all goes well with you and your cream pie :wink: you kinky pair!!

2 Likes