Tattoos..your opinions?

Can appreciate the artistry, but not sure l'd have one !!

TB

Hi Carly, l have a series of snaps of the guy with the dragon dick !!!

TB

BDB what would you describe as common then?

PPB

I'm not so keen on the tribal ones that so many girls seem to have on their lower backs nowadays. i really like ones going up the side of a girl, like the one Fern Cotton has for example.

In the right place a tattoo on a woman can look sexy.

I quite like hearts and roses...oooh and snakes!!

But they got to be in the right place for that person. My sis had a flower on her shoulder and regretted it when she got married as you could see it due to her low back dress.

Me - I would choose a more discrete place, a tattoo is for me and whomever I wish to show it to.

I adore tattoos, and actually wanted/want to be a tattoo artist, and i design them alot, but i am a firm believer in people getting something unique, whether it be designed by themself or by the artist.

I can't stand when people get them off the boards in the tattoo shop as a random unthoughtout thing, or when they get what i call "fad tattoos" where they get tattoos that are suitable for their style of the moment.

Also, again, i'm not a fan of the generic tats that girls get on the base of the back, most likely as i just associate them with chavs, and chavs are horrid to me, lol.

x x x

Morbidia wrote:

I adore tattoos, and actually wanted/want to be a tattoo artist, and i design them alot, but i am a firm believer in people getting something unique, whether it be designed by themself or by the artist.

I can't stand when people get them off the boards in the tattoo shop as a random unthoughtout thing, or when they get what i call "fad tattoos" where they get tattoos that are suitable for their style of the moment.

Also, again, i'm not a fan of the generic tats that girls get on the base of the back, most likely as i just associate them with chavs, and chavs are horrid to me, lol.

x x x

agree with pretty much everything there. nothing too obvious, dont get flash. simple really. lol.

i dont have any tats yet but i seriously lust after them and definately see them in my future! My other half is a pierced and tattooed type, and wants more tats - something i wholeheartedly approve of!

I have a tribalish design I scribbled about 15 years ago on my right shoulder and have been working on a new piece which may go on the left arm, or if it keeps growing, may have to be a full back piece. That'll be my lot then. Unless I have my son's names put somewhere, and then there's my wife's name we had caligraphed(?) when we were in Singapore.

For me tattoos should be personal and unique. I saw a post on another forum from someone asking for ideas for their next tat! Here's an idea, wait until the design or idea comes to you.

I'd love to design a piece for Mrs. bugdude, but she'smornidly afraid of needles so....

In addition to the two I already have, I have several planned for the future. I'd like to get a lily on the small of my back (that will be my treat to myself when I've lost weight), an Evenstar from LOTR on my upper back, and a flower on my other wrist to represent my mum. She'd hate it if I got her name or 'Mum' done, but her name is also a type of flower so I thought that would be a nice, subtle way to do it. I've no doubt that if I have kids (and we're already trying) I'll get their names done too.

Well - I chose a discrete place. My left hip...had it done wednesday afternoon!!

Its a Rose with a scroll and my husbands name on it. He blurdy loves it an all....even though he had no idea I was going for it done.

Can't wait to see it Naughty ^_^

x x x

Heard it said that tats in smaqll of back are tantamount to chav !!! Mrs T has a Celtic Knot there and only her dad raised an eyebrow......

Tallboy

Love to see wouldn't want to be

tallboy247 wrote:

Heard it said that tats in smaqll of back are tantamount to chav !!! Mrs T has a Celtic Knot there and only her dad raised an eyebrow......

Tallboy

Oh dear. Mind you, I am in no way a chav and can say with hand on heart that chavs do my nut.

I wouldn't ever get any on my lower half except perhaps my ankle, as I really hate my legs and thighs, plus I don't want a body suit! But I think there's room for several more on my back and arms without making me look daft.

hmm well tatoos are neither a turn on or turn off for me. again as has been said some people wear them well and others dont and im also a beliver in getting meaningful tatoos.

i would like a tatoo and hve thought of a design for the backs of my legs, it would have to be very specific to what i want andindividua beforei got it. unfortunatley as i want a career in either law or politics its probably not a good career move to get it done.

Not for me. Bare skin lover

I have 7 tattoos in total and planing number 8 and 9 at the moment..
My OH has 5 and he is planing to get 2 more at least

We both like tattoos and had some before we met each other they arnt really a turn on or off for either of us, just something we both have in common and are interested in. Most of mine have meaning and a couple were just because i liked the design.

xx

My partner is a tattoo artist and covered in them, until i met him i had never been turned on by tattoos but i could appreciate them for their uniqueness, but now i love it when he does a new one on himself.

I think it depends on what the picture means to the person whether it's good or not. Everythings got their own thing but i can appreciate tattoos on male or females if they are done by a good artist, i also prefer women to have softer shading on their tattoos; i think it brings a mroe feminine side to the sometimes harshness of a block tattoo.

They dont turn me on or off as sweetlove said it all depends on the person.

I have two..one on the back of my neck (a heart with wings and fire) and one on my wrist/inside arm (flowers and buterflies)

I admit they where 'off the board'' and I do sometimes wish I got something else, but I was 17 at the time and just wanted one so badly I could barely think.

I only ever wanted the one but they are so so addictive, Im already planning more.

A small one behind my ear, on my foot and down the centre of my back, (I think how it looks all depends on the position...I dont like them on the outer arm/bicep area or shoulder blades for example.)

After watchin countless episodes of maimi ink though, I wanted my next couple to be personal to me.

I think I will go for my foot first as I got a henna on my first ever girly holiday and it was lovely and a nice reminder.

GOD I ramble and a bit off topic lol.

Ah see the one on my arm in my profile pic :P