Telling the oh bout your kinky thoughts

Have you talked to her about these fantasies as never know she might be open minded to help make them happen :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’ve had 2 serious relationships and I couldn’t have told either of them about my kinks. The 1st thought me saying ‘fuck me’ was kinky and it embarrassed me when he’d bring that up. I wasn’t as kinky then, I’d be lucky if I got basic sex once a month that was suffocating my imagination. Relationship 2 was very samey sex, anything other than that was seen as a criticism.

Now I’m in a relationship of sorts, I am and I’m not. The inbetween times from the last one to this one I decided I was going to do everything I’ve ever wanted to do. Being on a swinger site made that possible.
Now I say exactly what I want or what I’m interested in and so does he, we talk about it and fantasise about how we want it to feel. If we want to do it to feel loved, dirty, used, slutty etc and if there are no objections from the other then we plan it. Anything we’re not sure about after, we talk about and see if tweaks can be made. We’ve never put anything on the shelf, we’ve always enjoyed it again.

I’m reading a lot of frustration in your comments and I get it, I couldn’t be in a relationship without sex. Your wife is probably feeling a lot of your frustration too.

If you’re only together every other weekend, does that make her effectively a single parent? Does she get help from other people? She’s probably exhausted and would probably like some intimacy from you. Intimacy doesn’t always have to be sex. Try a bit of romance instead and that might help her feel loved and more open.

Some of the things you’ve said that you suggested or have done would’ve put me off, I expect that was driven by your frustration. Therapy would be good for you both.

Can you both make time to have a video chat so that you can talk about things? I know you said she changes the subject but you need to let her know that this is affecting you.

3 Likes

I’ve never discussed my sexual kinks with any lady in the past, unfortunately my current girlfriend and I don’t have a sex life at all, no PIV, no foreplay and no mention of anything sexual.

3 Likes

It’s been tough at times but I’m glad to have been forced to think more about the nature of sexual experience and my own body and mind rather than simply enjoying myself. :thought_balloon:

2 Likes

Communication is key

2 Likes

@Amunique we don’t all have a cat :joy:… I am, on way home from work to a new prostate massager that got delivered today! Can’t wait

@JoCat you always have the best advice​:relaxed:, truely do. Tbf lot has bin down to her sick cousin which I completely understand but when she wants it she lets me know, but it few n far between. Has only been 3 weeks apart now so don’t think she gets the single parent pass just yet. I’m sure it will get better in time, when together full time the closeness does bring on better sex life. Even then not sure il convince her bout wanting to be golden showered on​:joy:. Il happily take along love together, the dirty stuff will follow

2 Likes

Probably been far more open about them in the last 6 or 7 years.
It started when I opened up about my kink for her wearing wet look clothing, of which we now have many outfits.
I have always loved nipple play and she has always tweaked them however We discussed this kink and we also now have several different types of clamps, vibrating, weighted etc. a few years back I also bought some ox ball cock rings, the ball splitter and stretching one is best.
Finally recently I raised the desire to try a cock cage. At first she wasn’t keen at all, and we compromised by me only wearing as part of play sessions. I now have a metal cage, which is fantastic, and wear it far more often. She does occasionally do tease and denial, but I am trying not to rush things
So yes I do discuss my kinks and we have acted out or introduced most of them
I still have others, anal being the most exciting, that I haven’t yet raised.
But at some point I will

2 Likes

Me and the wife talk openly talk to each other about sex. I she has always been very supportive about my kinks and most of them became mutual kinks.

I always tought my wife would never try watersports. But to my suprise she said she happily give it a try, no we do it quite often also on her. At beginning of our relationship she also was initiated to do some anal play on me with the first buttplug we bought intentionally for her.

I would like to give you the advice just talk to her, tell her what you like and what things you would like to try together. If you don’t you will regret it in the future, she will give you her boundaries.

2 Likes