Temporary Farewell

Good luck all the best see you soon x

Sorry to see you go (if only hopefully temporarily). Wishing your OH well, and really hope things improve soon.

We will miss chatting to you StHubbins but I'm sure we will hear from you again soon. It's so lovely to hear of your support for your OH, just the way it should be. But like I've said before on another post, you seem a right lovely chap. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas with your family :)

Have a great xmas and new year, hope your lovely lady feels better soon and just as an aside i was on citalopram for 18months and my libido didnt waver too much x

I think it's wonderful that you're putting your OH first and thinking of their needs more than your own. I've been struggling with depression etc for 4+ years now and tried a variety of meds and having a supportive partner was very helpful even when the meds weren't.

Best of luck to both of you and I hope your OH perks up a bit soon!

Hope things sort themselves out stHubbins. Don't be a stranger

Good luck St Hubbins, I hope everything works out for the better for you both.

Take care LMF xx

We shall watch for your return, look after your OH good luck to you both.

Good luck, hope things get better soon x

Good luck SH - hope we see you back soon xx

All the best sh. Hope the oh is better soon

Best of luck to you both and hopefully we will see you back here in the not too distant future.

What a lovely hubby you are. I have to say tho that when I took it I still felt as sexual, hopefully this might be the same for your wife, but as you say happiness is the most important thing :) I hope she feels well soon x

I think this is such a lovely way to support your OH, may things in 2014 be good for both of you :) x

Hope your OH feels more herself soon. I am sure she appreciates your support. Hope to see you back on the forum soon as it means things are looking up for you both. x