Tenga eggs

i had a tenga egg twister for xmas from work colleague.... amazing

but which is the best version based on guys experiences???

Ooh, will be following the thread....... Interesting indeed! But a fleshlight is also on the cards!

never used a fleshlight.

egg feels more natural

I really wanted to get one of these for the OH, but wasn't keen on the fact that it was a disposable one. How long do they realistically last?

approx 30 times i heard. if u look after it it lasts poss ages

designed for single use but just clean it n it will keep going

My boyfriend loves Tenga. Out of the eggs his favourites are the Wavy and Silky. They're supposed to be single-use only but we usually get about 10 uses out of them if we handle them with care. They get a bit stretched from first use and eventually start to tear, at which point we dispose of them.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I love tenga eggs! I just never have had the oppertunity to really use them. Shame really.

Since I'm not male, I can't say. Used the waver on him which he liked. Got a Twister still in the drawer never used. :-(

I've never tried this myself but you could probably turn it inside out, put it over your fingers like a mitten and rub your clit with it so you can feel the textures. I don't know how effective that would be.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

AliMc wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I love tenga eggs! I just never have had the oppertunity to really use them. Shame really.

Since I'm not male, I can't say. Used the waver on him which he liked. Got a Twister still in the drawer never used. :-(

I've never tried this myself but you could probably turn it inside out, put it over your fingers like a mitten and rub your clit with it so you can feel the textures. I don't know how effective that would be.

Yeah, I thought about trying that the first time I got one. But don't think it would be that great to be honest. :-( To have a penis for a day! Lol!

How about stretching it over the Lovehoney wand? The texture combined with vibrations should feel good!

dont think it would work unfortunately. The glans n clitoris are totally diff size wise ans the egg works wen moving quite significantly. the movement caused by vibration wont do much.

sorry you missing out on this one avrielle but the fairer sex have far more variety in toys at end of day ;-)

I have an egg..mm they are OK, much prefer the Onacup though

the onacup and fleshlight seem like banging a cup rather than the egg which is more like traditional masterbation