Thank you all at lovehoney and the Lovehoney community <3

Thank you for this and for sharing your story and experiences.

You members are what make this place the fabulous community it is and I am so glad to see the support here has had such a positive outcome for you. This is exactly why we have a forum, to help you all seeking advice and to spread sexual happiness to you all! 

Thank you for joining us and a huge thanks to the members for all the time they put in to help others here. 

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Thank you for this and for sharing your story and experiences.

You members are what make this place the fabulous community it is and I am so glad to see the support here has had such a positive outcome for you. This is exactly why we have a forum, to help you all seeking advice and to spread sexual happiness to you all!

Thank you for joining us and a huge thanks to the members for all the time they put in to help others here.

Thanks Leanne

I can't thank you all enough.

Thank you for selecting me.

This is such lovely thread! It’s fab to hear about someone joining the community and getting involved, especially to hear it has helped boost confidence and self esteem. The LH community are from all walks of life, many have had struggles but it’s nice to know this is a safe, friendly forum where anyone can come and gain advice and not be judged. Glad to have you on here! 😙

*sexybabe* wrote:

This is such lovely thread! It’s fab to hear about someone joining the community and getting involved, especially to hear it has helped boost confidence and self esteem. The LH community are from all walks of life, many have had struggles but it’s nice to know this is a safe, friendly forum where anyone can come and gain advice and not be judged. Glad to have you on here! 😙

Thanks sexybabe

It's helped me massively,also being a mummy of 3 young ones plus i don't really have friends it's nice to have other adults to speak to who have similar interests.I'm really glad that i joined.![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

That’s great me me me me, I’m really happy for you.