Thank you Lovehoney

Well, well, well. One year on in posting here and what a year!

From almost 2 decades of sexual indifference, our relationship has turned right around where we are just doing whatever pleases us. This is in no small part thanks to LH and the wonderful folk here. Depression is the soul-sapping issue that affects 1 in 4 people, yet the true figure is at least double when you consider the knock-on effect to those surrounding the depressed person.

It's not every day you can sound off, offer support, talk through your problems and even be told to have a go of this, see what it does for your love life, only at Lovehoney it is available every day, without judgment. This place, the business and the people who use it are what sexual health really need in their lives. Without each, there are very few other places available where you can be yourself, without fear and share those feelings knowing that someone, somewhere here, will offer the cyber arm around your shoulder and help you in any way they can.

Then there is the LH company itself, great customer care, great advice and a business there really understands the needs of the industry and how to link them with their customers. Very few places come close to these guys. We have been very fortunate to have tested a few items and what fun we've had along the way with this. Talk about surreal. These guys have helped change our lives beyond all recognition. 14 months ago, I was on the cusp of losing my wife, a change in medication and the confidence to grab life by the scruff of the neck changed everything for me, but without the compassion and confidence of this place, I have wondered where I would be, had I not discovered it.

Sorry for the ramble, by I feel truly blessed by an incredible year and this is in no small part thanks to you guys. I

Mr and(on behalf of) Mrs TD xx

Change comes from within. I am sure that the changes in your life are due to the determination and strength of you and your wife. Congratulations!

That aside, Lovehoney is pretty good too!

Glad that the community can help in such instances, I’m proud to be a part of a group which can save relationships and save people from a lot of unnecessary stresses. I can relate on the depression level so congratulations taking control of all of this and hopefully it gives you a lot more loving years to come!

LH has certainly helped normalise sexual desires and helped open the lines of communication between Mrs Sen and myself also.

Whilst not quite at the same level as TD, after 20 years of marriage, sex was very routine and just can't have been satisfying for her. Whilst alcohol was the catalyst to our initial breakthrough, it went back further, to the LH doco from a few years ago. If it weren't for that, I would never have heard of this site from the other side of the world.

The community has been the real eye opener for me though, so many different lifestyles, "kinks", experiences and attitudes.

Great post TD and even better that LH has had such a positive influence

^ All of this ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

For me and captain love honey has been amazing at reminding us that our sexual desires for each other matter just as much as dealing with our children and their issues.

It's been an amazing journey for us this year and we've enjoyed sharing your journey with you Tigerdick.

As for the support of this group. You have all helped me through some pretty dark times with my boy and I really think without this group I would have lost the will to fight long ago.

Happy love honey anniversary Tiger Dick

Great post and a great point, glad lovehoney has helped you. It's definitely helping me now as well, realising that I can do things differently, try new things, and that I can have great sex on my own with the help of some fun toys! It's so great that we have this place to be open and explore.

Just - awwww ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

Nice post 👍 I Feel the same, I find LH a great way to get rid of negativity and feel it’s helped me also get through some low times recently with work. I feel more comfortable and confident sexually and in general. I’m feeling more positive and focus more on the important things in life that’s for sure!

Fantastic post Tigerdick, so positive and every word true x

Wooohoooooo!! What a wonderful post. So great to hear you're in a better place now ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

Thanks for the messages of support, you guys really are the best.

Felt the love today and to mark our trip away at the beginning of December, I have spent a bit of money on something different (for us) from this place and will surprise her when we get there.

Thank you for sharing this TD and what a wonderful story to share. ![heart|20x20](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif "heart")

Sexual Happiness FTW! 

Hope you have a wonderful trip and enjoy your new purchase.