LH you are the greatest

Ok well not going into too much detail..today has been one of the worst that i've had in over a year. I've had to cancel my trip this summer (the one chance i would have got to get out of the country). It's 3 years today since i lost my friend and current money problems mean that i'm gonna be struggling for a good 6 months or so!

I've spent the entire day at work trying not to cry or break down and in general feeling like a complete mess wishing that my birthday money would hurry up and clear so i could treat myself on LH for what would most likley be the last time for a good few months.

The second i got home i logged onto here to catch up with you all you never fail to make me laugh (my thread on wanting to know what 'scat' meant comes to mind more than ever there!) and saw that i had a new order pending. Assuming this was to do with the item i returned a few days ago i checked my email account to see what time roughly this would be arriving and to my total shock found an email instead telling me that i had been selected to test a dildo out!

Let me just get this though to everyone... I have NEVER won anything or been selected in my entire life, and never in my wildest dreams did i ever think i would be selected on here where there are so many people wanting to product test! Not only that but i was looking at this exact dildo the other day and had every intention of adding it to my basket anyway (and then being sad this morning when i realised i could no longer afford that)... but yeah...

I just want to thank LH so much! This is the greatest thing that could have happened today! This has put a smile on my face! Thank you for choosing me and i promise a good review :)

although at a nearly 6inch girth this is my widest toy so far eeeek! (although that excites me even more! :)

Congrats! Which dildo is it? I have one of the 5.5 inch pink ones and i love it!

That's lovely, LH are really good at sending out testers to newbies who have written good reviews :)

Congratulations! Looking forward to your review 😊

Sorry to hear of your upsetting situation hun, but happy Lovehoney has sent you out a tester item that you really wanted and just in time to really cheer you up! :D

I agree, there is no better way for a bad day to turn around than to receive an email from Cazz. Hope you enjoy the test and that things pick up for you. You seem (from your posts) to be a warm, kind person who deserves to be happy.

Gotta love surprises like that :) Hope it'll be a good toy!

Sorry to here you're having a rough time :( Glad LH has chosen to send you a tester product - hopefully it'll help take your mind off things and cheer you up :) Remember to let us know when your review is live, I'm sure we'll all look forward to reading it :) x

Aww bless you. well done on being selected, hope you enjoy.

Hopefully you you have finished work for day now and can spend the evening relaxing and feeling good. Take care Hun

I love surprises like that :)

Last week I was feeling down because I'm recovering from major brain surgery, and one of the incisions is on my abdomen. The scar looks really ugly and I was thinking ugh I need some nice lingerie to cover it up and feel sexier (not that my OH cares, he barely notices the scar)... When all of a sudden I had an email from Cazz saying I'd been selected to test a beautiful chemise set!

Really put a smile on my face and gave me the confidence to make love to my OH again :)

Congrats on being selected, sorry you've had such a terrible day xx

Congratulations, hope you have lots of fun testing out the dildo ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

😃 enjoy!

A tester email is always guaranteed to put a smile on your face when you're having a rubbish day. Hope you have lots of fun with it!

Sorry your not having a great time Hun *sending lots of hugs*. Congratulations on your tester, hope you enjoy it :) xx

Really pleased LH has helped cheer you up. Its amazing what the smallest thing can do.

Hope you enjoy your surprise and things start to get better for you x

Congrats ... Pleased it's put a smile on your face after a not so good day ..look forward to seeing the review x

Thank you everyone, for both the congrats and virtual hugs over my day! I can certainly say Cazz has put a smile on my face. Ive never had such a crappy day...i think i needed this. Surprises are the best! and i dont mean the ones you know are gonna happen in advance because they irritate me but ones like this are fantastic :)

Boogaloo i know what you mean! Although i'm pretty sure your still as stunning regardless of what scars you have! One of my legs has alot of scarring on it so i know how that feels

JM88 the BASICS realistic 6inch perfect as i already have the five inch one a wanted to go bigger :)

Thanks again! I'm still pumped lol!

I do hope tomorrow is better for you. Congratulations on the tester; that will certainly brighten your day.

Aw thank you :) Well my nanna broke her arm today so that was hell! Shes such a little frail old lady who is already seriously ill with lung probs so that broke my heart but shes ok, and she is home.

Besides from that my day is alot better, i had to take my nanna to the hospital but then ive had the day off so i got a nap in which was AMAZING haha

hope your day is awesome :)

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

Ok well not going into too much detail..today has been one of the worst that i've had in over a year. I've had to cancel my trip this summer (the one chance i would have got to get out of the country). It's 3 years today since i lost my friend and current money problems mean that i'm gonna be struggling for a good 6 months or so!

I've spent the entire day at work trying not to cry or break down and in general feeling like a complete mess wishing that my birthday money would hurry up and clear so i could treat myself on LH for what would most likley be the last time for a good few months.

The second i got home i logged onto here to catch up with you all you never fail to make me laugh (my thread on wanting to know what 'scat' meant comes to mind more than ever there!) and saw that i had a new order pending. Assuming this was to do with the item i returned a few days ago i checked my email account to see what time roughly this would be arriving and to my total shock found an email instead telling me that i had been selected to test a dildo out!

Let me just get this though to everyone... I have NEVER won anything or been selected in my entire life, and never in my wildest dreams did i ever think i would be selected on here where there are so many people wanting to product test! Not only that but i was looking at this exact dildo the other day and had every intention of adding it to my basket anyway (and then being sad this morning when i realised i could no longer afford that)... but yeah...

I just want to thank LH so much! This is the greatest thing that could have happened today! This has put a smile on my face! Thank you for choosing me and i promise a good review :)

although at a nearly 6inch girth this is my widest toy so far eeeek! (although that excites me even more! :)

YAY!! I'm so glad that something could help you to feel better today. =)

The anniversary for the date that my best friend just passed. It has been 13 years. And it is still rough. But it does get easier as time goes on. Keep your head up, friend.

Anyway, I look forward to reading your review. ^_^