The discovery of bumsex

Hi everyone, new to the forum and this is my first post !

I have been with my wife for 7 years now and everything is great, i mean she doesnt even nag ... how lucky am i??

Recently she caught me taking a litle too much interest in her lingerie as i was taking it out of the washer (her words not mine) and asked me if i would like to try them on, i said no its not my thing and nothing more was said.

A few days later a parcel arrived , addressed to me with a red bra, thnong, suspenders and stockings inside,all in sizes way too big for my petite wife.

Later that day she sent me a text asking if my parcel had arrived and if it had i was to be wearing them when she got home!!

she came home that evening and asked me to show her my new undies which i did...at that point she jumped on me and we had the best sex we have ever had, itwas amazing!!

i ended up lying face down on the bed, completely knackered and still in my undies , she walks in the room wearing a huge strap on dildo... WTF??

No its your turn you little bitch she said as she got on the bed behind me and started to rub something onto my hole

i tried to protest but she pushed this monster dildo into my ass and proceeded to fuck me very slowly at first, builiding up toa furiously fast fuck, culminating in me having the strangest hottest feeling orgasm iv ever had and shooting all over the bed sheets.

Ever since then she has been buying me more lingerie, dresses and high heels and im loving it and loving getting butt fucked several times a week.

does this mean we are both bisexual?

im starting to wonder about a real cock and giving a bj...

Confused in wales.