The Forum: Digested

I’ve got a trick for you. :+1: If you pop a # in you get a little dropdown menu which will insert a category link. (it’s clickable too)

Eg. #your-photos or #testers

No :heart: left but Thankyou. I did want to pinpoint where the photos started (hopefully it has done that)

1 Like

The photo ones do. :+1:

I’ve loved the ‘What Cheered Me Up’ thread. Great opportunity to think about positive things and I completed my goal of posting one each day

7 Likes

Just a little note. :slightly_smiling_face: I’m going to start putting the Sunday markers in each week at about 7am ish rather than 7pm ish. :+1:

5 Likes

Thanks to everyone who contributes to this page I absolutely love these recommendations

3 Likes

Sunday 22nd November 2020

My fave threads this week:

5 Likes

I forgot to put a Sunday marker in. Better late than never… :slightly_smiling_face:

Sunday 29th November 2020

Sunday 6th December 2020

I’ve had a pretty busy week with work so think I’ve probably missed quite a few threads, but my tops this week are:

Missing Vowels Game

Hump Day Quiz

Top 3 Highlights (even though I’m struggling to decide my 3!)

What Cheered Me Up Recently (and special shout out to @Melody1 for providing at least one per day - always makes me smile!

6 Likes

Fab suggestions @SexInTheCity

1 Like

For me, Christmas Decorations was a winner for the week, great to see how bright and cheerful everywhere is looking. Hoping to see a forest of weekend posts tomorrow.
There is always a Meme to make me chuckle in the daily uploads and so with all the positivity, I’m never short of options for things that are cheering me up, especially if they cheer up others too :slight_smile: @SexInTheCity

3 Likes

Sunday 13th December 2020

Sunday 20th December 2020

NIPPLES !

2 Likes

Just saw some female ones on BBC1 at lunchtime! Clash of the Titans! I’m shocked i tell you!

1 Like

Sunday 27th December 2020

The counting game really blew up this last week
:boom:
… and lots of holly jolly Christmas greetings too

2 Likes

Sunday 3rd January 2021