The Forum: Digested

The counting game really blew up this last week
:boom:
… and lots of holly jolly Christmas greetings too

2 Likes

Sunday 3rd January 2021

The counting game is still adding up. The last letter song game is also going well and obvs, plenty of New Year posts

3 Likes

Sunday 10th January 2021

The #games category became ‘opt-in’, so only the topics you interact with now appear in your Latest feed. :+1: If you want to have a browse of them they’re all still visible once you pop your head in the #games category, and there’s a more detailed explanation in the About the Games stub.

I’ll throw a particular shout out for the The Great Pub Quiz (there’s a Hump Day Quiz every Wednesday :slightly_smiling_face::+1:). And a couple of new Chain Streak games (Music and Movies) where you have to create larger lists of items the more times round the alphabet you go - all while being chased by a one day timer. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Forum Members’ Appreciation Thread

I’m loving this What Music Are You Listening To Getting some interesting tips for listening from @Melody1 and @WillC :+1:
Also this Top Literotica Authors has helped out with my reading choices too too :grin:

3 Likes

Sunday 17th January 2021

The LH forum party and spin off chats that @Lovehoney_Brenna might want to merge together

1 Like

I think this topic only works if you include the links. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

I was hoping you might oblige @Ian_Chimp, lol, but will do in future :slight_smile: