The heatwave + Sex

Perhaps try Tinder or fab hunny? @Vicky1123

2 Likes

Too hot for us, hopefully itā€™s raining and cooler next week :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Too hot for me unless I have a fan blowing directly in my face as Iā€™m doing it.
(Insert a joke here about two things blowing at the same timeā€¦ Iā€™m too hot to think)

1 Like

Love the heat. Definitely lots of sex in the heat love being sweaty.:grin:

ahh I wish I was the kind of person who could enjoy hookups but Iā€™m definitely more of an intimacy-in-relationships kind of person!

1 Like

Oh thatā€™s fair enough darling. Have you tried them? Hook-ups can be a lot of fun! @Vicky1123

1 Like

Just an update. As no one askedā€¦ but

We had kinky sex last night. She was clad in latex and multicoloured strap on. Me in leather as she likes.

Much much sweat was had by my poor Mrs but damn she looked good and we had a lovey pegging session

1 Like

I hear thunder! Anyone like it outside it the rain?

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been close but something always puts me off. Also considering the orgasm gap in hookups it feels like a bit much effort when I can just use a toy myself and get a 100% success rate :joy:

2 Likes

Well, itā€™s up to you darling. Happy to give any advice. You wonā€™t look back! Lol ;ā -ā ) @Vicky1123

Yes! Much better and far more free out in the rain (when still hot) than inside when itā€™s muggy! I love the thunder and rain after a hot, muggy spell, much more of a turn on.

Less sex for us now were both working full time so more tired! And the heat definitely does not help!

Love your profile picture darling.

1 Like

Both me and my OH are larger people so struggle when itā€™s hot and muggy.

The other night I was so horny we did anyway but ended soaked in sweat. Yesterday morning after I decided not to go ballooning she wanted it but it was such a muggy night I really couldnā€™t muster myself to face it.

Really not a fan of the humid heat :hot_face: and sex! Prefer cold :cold_face: winters nights.

Donā€™t think it makes us hornier but definitely makes us feel like playing outside in the garden more, especially after some wine.