The kinkster mind

Haha. We have some Unicorn themed bath bombs and hairbrushes at work - can’t help but just see buttplugs xD

3 Likes

I’ve gone shopping to a large super market, Dollarstore and IKEA with my main goal being to find items that can be used for kinky play. Once I had a friend with me and turned it into a game: ‘‘find the most items that can be used for bdsm’’ :joy:

Some of the ‘‘innocent’’ stuff I have are:

• rope
  • clothes pins (wooden or plastic ones)
  • wooden or plastic spatulas and spoons
  • a wooden cutting board
  • chopsticks (use two chopsticks and rubber bands to make a nipple clamp)
  • bamboo skewers
  • long wooden sticks (used to support plants)
  • carabiner (always handy)
  • metal chain dog collar and leash
  • saran wrap (great for immobilizing / mummification)

There’s probably more that I’m forgetting atm :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Bought an amazing brand new (labels still on) leather dog lead with studs on from a charity shop for £1…attatched it to my black leather collar with metal hoop at the front and it looks so HOT

Love love charity shop bargains…

4 Likes

I’m sure I do this all the time, my best friend just laughs at me and points out when I missed something!

I’m a little concerned about what you might use these for! Whatever it is, it sounds painful! :rofl::thinking:

3 Likes

@Kitty-Cat01 For the most part it’s not as bad as it sounds! :sweat_smile: :joy:
I’ve tied a bunch of them together and used the pointed tips for sensation play. This can also be used for very light impact play, but they aren’t ideal as they are short and sometimes don’t maintain their shape.

What actually hurts is making tight nipple clamps out of bamboo skewers and rubber bands. But even then you can adjust the pressure by making the rubber bands on the sides looser or tighter. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Phew! That doesn’t sound so bad @Smultron

The thought of that one makes me squirm, not sure if that’s in a good way or not! I think it sounds hot but then again… :sweat_smile: :fire:

1 Like

Always thought those Kong dog chew toys looked like something you’d find in a sex shop :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Saw a chocolate Harry Potter themed “Dumbledore” wand, thought that looks a bit knobbly!

1 Like

I had bulldog clips on my nipples the other day. First time I’d tried them. Smarted a bit! :laughing:

1 Like

I’m not surprised @PleasureDrone!! That must have been painful! :grimacing:

I prefer more quick-acting devices. Would love bamboo skewers and ropes and Shibari. As I’m a bit of a noob with the more manual processes and it seems like it would drag a sesson on.

The time spent watching me get everything just right would detract from the scene. Though maybe it might be more tolerable and fitting in a professional setting. Guess all I can do is practice.

Edit: Actually typing in somewhat discernible English this time. Not even sure what that was before lol

2 Likes

Guilty :raising_hand_man: My OH bought one of those long shoe horns and that’s the first thing I thought :joy_cat: where I work we sell wooden serving boards with a handle and all I can see is a paddle!

Also any rope :joy_cat::man_facepalming::man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Sometimes the things that take a bit longer to prepare are more exciting because the receiver gets the extended feeling of anticipation. Even on my own I like to set things up and things that are a bit more fiddly to use can get me more turned on than the quicker options! I guess there is a point where waiting becomes boring but generally for me, waiting would just add to the excitement. :sweat_smile: Not that I’ve had the chance to try it out with a partner, only on my own.

1 Like

CurvyJilly34F

27d

Bought an amazing brand new (labels still on) leather dog lead with studs on from a charity shop for £1…attatched it to my black leather collar with metal hoop at the front and it looks so HOT

Just need a dog or slave now then :rofl::rofl: