The LH Party

@pleasuredrone, you never know, they could put the cakes up for auction afterwards?

2 Likes

We may need badges with our profile pictures on haha

3 Likes

I’ll just wear the shorts and the suntan :slight_smile:

4 Likes

We’d know you immediately from the legs! :wink:

3 Likes

And you from the dayglo nipples…walking disco lights

Be fun…

Guess the forum member???

:grin:

5 Likes

Do you still have the pirate hat?
:pirate_flag:

Oh yeah tons of outfits to choose from @Melody1

3 Likes

aaaaaaarh!
Yo ho ho and mine’s Havana Club

1 Like

I will make some real ones to wear especially!

3 Likes

I’m an amateur magician so I could provide some entertainment :yum: :black_joker:

1 Like

Pulling rabbits out of a twat. That sort of thing? :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

Never mastered that one but the wife loves it when I get my magic wand out :wink: haha

3 Likes

Lovehoney should so do an online zoom party, although if so many of us show up I don’t think any of us would ever get a word in. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Could have a masquerade theme. Masks and lingerie!

7 Likes

There is an actually event names after that movie, Nights of St Francis is what it’s called. Held in central London several times a year. Was thinking of going with a few girlfriends before corona came.

2 Likes

@Sophie01 I could be in to that. At least people wouldn’t be able to see me blushing if I’m wearing a mask. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I think it would be a great idea, I think lovehoney would make it clean but sexy and with a lot of inclusion and community feel. But that’s just my thoughts.

2 Likes

Count on us we would certainly be there

1 Like

@EllieTheFluffyHedgehog I have no doubt that LH would ensure it’s a very classy affair, with lots of samples and displays. (And a private room to try some stuff out as well as try it on.)

2 Likes

If attending Nobody puts @Purring-Pussy in the corner.

2 Likes