The LH Party

Id like to think it would be a sex toy convention type event with stalls displaying items and many demos but also a heavy social aspect. Discussing our opinions of various toys and purchases.

Ian would do the timetable and room layout.
Brenna would be in charge of guests and social aspects.

Even if i could go to something like that id probably sneak around shy and alone before hiding in the corner and people watching lol

5 Likes

Looks like we need to hire a dodecahedron shaped room for all the guests wanting a corner seat! :wink:

4 Likes

Make it a Boudoir Belle theme. We all love it and I think there’s still some in the sale for those that don’t have some already. Highly recommended.
@k8xxx: come as you are :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you for the invite @Melody1 :blush:

It is a stunning range, picked up mine in the sale which was even better :raised_hands:

3 Likes

Some Dita Von Teese martini glass entertainment would fit in nicely I think :cocktail: :champagne:

5 Likes

@Iwill They feel so amazing. I’m addicted to them, and I love having the cake licked off me when I get up. Cake-sits are my really happy place (and I have no idea why!)

4 Likes

@KinkyMira
:smile: And no one has any right to question why…its just your thing.

1 Like

I’d love to attend this party please! Is it dress up or themed? I’m intrigued lol

1 Like

Clothes optional! :wink:

1 Like

Are they? :wink: or is love honey garments to be worn?

1 Like

Its going from a social occasion to some kind of orgy or perving event lol

3 Likes

I think people get confused about what the forum is about. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

About that corner to hide in? :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

The clothes optional bit was a joke!

1 Like

I thought the whole party thing was. People know it’s not real right?
… or is it ???

2 Likes

If anyone not sure , go back to the start of the thread…it was a what if , question.:grin:

2 Likes

I’d imagine it would be like the LH Arms.

1 Like

I feel like this should be real! It’s a great idea and can even be free advertising and community engagement! Similar to Apple keynotes. The hype is real!

…which explains why you’re banned from every branch of Patisserie Valerie. :cake: :wink:

2 Likes

@ibchump, I can just imagine it, checking out people’s bums and cleavage as that’s the only way you’d be able to identify anybody, I mean, nobody posts face pics.

4 Likes