The Lounge

@Mint-Monster then maybe best to show them and get it out of the way then you can judge which reaction is the best I am sure they would be turned on hun :+1: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

@Jade48 nice remember not to wear them all at once lol :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Nearly 5pm :yum: :yum: :yum:… then it’s laptop in the bin and drinkies time.
Have a good weekend all :grin:
:beer: :tumbler_glass: :champagne: :wine_glass: :beer: :handcuffs: :lovehoney_heart_2:

8 Likes

@steve19 , the thing that struck me as funny, is that while I was looking at the cami/ short sets, I was worried that they were a bit “girly”. Then I thought, I’m wearing red lace Brazilian knickers, wish listed a matching pink suspender, g-string and bra set, all while reviewing my latest knickers that I purchased. :rofl:

2 Likes

Anyone need to bone up on safe-hugs?

2 Likes

The cami/short set sounds very sexy as does your red lace Brazilian knickers, love the idea of matching pink suspender, g string and bra. Have a great weekend.

1 Like

Little pictures and all!

I figure before long they’ll start handing out those full body condoms like in one of the Naked Gun movies

“Put a poncho on it” :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Good link, Ian …but on this forum? That wording’s an open goal! :wink: :rofl:

3 Likes

Lol…thought the same thing!

1 Like

So basically, something a bit like The Hammock ?

Be selective (good advice for all hugging partners even outside of Covid) :white_check_mark:, make it a quickie :white_check_mark:, avoid face to face :white_check_mark:, do it outside (so maybe invest in garden furniture or find an appropriate tree stump?) :white_check_mark: and get tested regularly (always good advice with new hugging partners) :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

Didn’t want to derail the very interesting, Swingers - yay or nay thread but just wanted to say The Guardian article @Ian_Chimp linked here:

Is really good. Lots of useful information including stuff I didn’t know and useful for anyone wanting to get back out into the dating scene after lockdown :+1:.

1 Like

@Kitty-Cat01 thanks for the tip on the sizing for the late night liason babydoll, just tried it on and it fits a treat (took me a while to work out how the straps went, put my arm and head through the wrong bit a few times. :rofl: ) looks super. You where right nickers where tiny, no chance they would ever fit, but the top part looks great on so i dont care. Have bought another blue pair to go with them instead as suggested. Cheers for the help :heart:

1 Like

@steve19 - The cami/ short sets arrived earlier today, so just had to try the pink one on straight away, almost perfect fit, top and botton. As much as I like the feel of the shorts, I still love the look of knickers peeking out from under the cami, particularly the black lace Brazilians i happen to be wearing today. Gives me plenty of options I suppose. :grin:

@Peitho I haven’t even had a drink and I still saw baby dinosaurs! :sauropod::sauropod: It took a closer look to see what they actually were.

@Green_Eyed_Girl I’ve been there too! I’ve now measured all my old toys so that I know what my current limits are :flushed: And the spelling / grammar looks good to me (coming from someone who is also not great with spelling and grammar :rofl:)

3 Likes

I was browsing fantasy dildoes and thinking “man, getting the wrong size would be a seriously bad idea” :laughing: finding ones that are good for people who want something that isn’t intimidatingly large can be a little tricky over here. Slight Gap in the market there me thinks.

1 Like

Ho @Jade48 they sound great and very sexy. The black Brazilians just sound great, WOH

@Kitty-Cat01 - I also saw baby dinosaurs, haha. Such a shame they’re not.

@Green_Eyed_Girl - Agreed. Some of the small versions can still be intimidating. My partner told me I should get the mediums since I could probably work up to them and I would be spending money on something I’ll enjoy longer and not “outgrow” which has been good so far. Definitely always measure to your limits, though. Nothing worse than an unusable toy :confounded:

3 Likes

@Kitty-Cat01 and @Mint-Monster … no question definitely mini Brontosauruses! :joy:

:sauropod::sauropod::sauropod:

I saw them too and took a minute to work it out.

6 Likes

@Green_Eyed_Girl : I bought something very similar and it wasn’t for the dog but it was only a quid and I was on furlough and it did feel good though as I laughed in the face of body safe plastics. Figured if it was good enough to go in a dog’s mouth …

No brainer

2 Likes