The Lounge

Here it is: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Is it me youā€™re looking for?

2 Likes

I can see it in your eyesā€¦

I can see it in your smileā€¦

1 Like

I canā€™t belive no one else joined in. Clearly not Lionel fans/fans of a group sing-along. :slightly_smiling_face:

Youā€™re all Iā€™ve ever wanted and my arms are open wideā€¦

2 Likes

I knew I could rely on you @Saffron18ā€¦

Cause you know just what to say, :slightly_smiling_face:

And you know just what to doā€¦.

Ahh school days :grin:

1 Like

Come on @Lovehoney_Brenna, you know you want to join inā€¦ :slightly_smiling_face:

And I want to tell you so muchā€¦

3 Likes

Hmmm. That was the cue for you to tell me that you love me. Iā€™ll take the Like and call it a win. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

That went right over my head :joy:

Definitely need more coffee this morning!

4 Likes

Itā€™s not too late. :slightly_smiling_face: And itā€™d be an awful shame to leave the song hanging thereā€¦

1 Like

:musical_note: I love youuuuuuu :musical_note:

This reminded me of this video :joy:

1 Like

@Ian_Chimp think @Lovehoney_Brenna is way too young for that particular song!!!

2 Likes

Just an FYI - the renewer powder is 100% cornstarch/cornflour, so you can save yourself a few quid (/bucks :slightly_smiling_face:) next time you need a refill and pick some up from the supermarket (/grocery store :slightly_smiling_face:). :+1:

1 Like

Thatā€™s the plan once we get through the one tube we bought (we didnā€™t know before buying it) :+1:

1 Like

Sorry, itā€™s a reflex. :slightly_smiling_face: Itā€™s lucky that Lovehoney donā€™t have actual shops, as Iā€™d be hovering around the Fleshlight section waiting to yell ā€œItā€™s just cornflour! Itā€™s just cornflour!ā€ at anyone who picked up a Ā£10 tub of renewer powder. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

No, please keep spreading the word :sweat_smile: I read it on the forum before I actually saw 100% cornstarch on the tube :roll_eyes:

1 Like

@Mint-Monster Is this it?

Plus the incomplete product page:

@Ian_Chimp - Yes! Thatā€™s the one. Thank you :hugs:

1 Like