The Lounge

I just read your review of this on the shopping site last night - love your reviews :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Also loved your cotton candy cock review (as Iā€™ve been browsing for my first suction cup dildo) :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Hiā€¦ could someone pop a breaker in :uk: UK Special Offers, Top Sale Picks and DOTD for me please?

Thanks @PKH :blush:

1 Like

Has the breaker worked?

Yep, all sorted, thanksā€‹:+1:t2:

@Ian_Chimp an amazing position this one :+1:

1 Like

The position description is more inclusive, but is there a difference between Abracadabra and Access All Areas besides the art? When they did the new art for Jigsaw and the Mermaid, they kept the same name :thinking:
(Not sure if there was a better place to ask thisā€¦)

1 2

1 2

1 2

I thought it looked familiar. :slightly_smiling_face: I searched the topic to see if ā€˜Abracadabraā€™ had come up before, but obviously it didnā€™t show anything.

Iā€™ll add a note. :+1:

I think in this one you have to physically rip the left leg off, and hold it as far away as you can:

Access All Areas

2 Likes

Yes, removing the superfluous body parts is always tricky :rofl:

4 Likes

Oooh, just got an email for my US account about a new VIP program so hopefully theyā€™ll be rolling it out to the UK accounts soon :crossed_fingers: :heart_eyes:

Ok, read the email and I hope itā€™s ok to share as itā€™s a trial, but looks like doing away with % discount and instead get 25 off after having spent 100 (usd, not sure if itā€™d be same gbp). Also looks like doing away with anniversary discounts, and while sad it does make sense as not everyone is in a relationship. First access to sales and occasional discount codes. At least thatā€™s what I got from the overview :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/my-reviews/268237/330?u=pkh

@DanceswithPenguins You canā€™t post more than three replies in a row unless you created the topic, so if you post three replies and want to post another, someone needs to do a breaker post :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ha ha ha I love how slow I am, I am slow and proud :rofl:

Thanks for replying :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been wondering how long theyā€™re going to leave the old Unlimited scheme running. I think itā€™s been closed to new people since the swopover, so youā€™d think itā€™d have to be wound down soon? Maybe a year from the changeover date?

They used to have the Unlimited discount as Ā£20 off Ā£40+, which I thought was brilliant. The 25% off Ā£40+ is good for larger orders, but I think the Ā£20 voucher was responsible for a solid 90% of my purchases. They also used to send out Ā£40 off Ā£80+, and Ā£30 off Ā£60+ quite regularly. Ah, those were the days. :slightly_smiling_face:

Did the new one say anything about free delivery?

2 Likes

:rofl: Shows how bad my memory is, I donā€™t remember those ones but I really, really donā€™t want to lose free postage on all orders and Iā€™d really like to keep the 25% off orders over Ā£40 as other than DOTD I tend to keep my smaller purchases until Iā€™m over Ā£40 for it.

3 Likes

They were always a treat to get in your inbox. :slightly_smiling_face: (or in the old special offer topic if you were unfortunate enough to have the email glitch)

1 Like

I got this email too. I wandered through the t+cā€™s but cant find anything about free postage

Also talks about offer emails, so im assuming the discount code offers will continue.

2 Likes

Same as @Green_Eyed_Girl, nothing about postage, though I donā€™t mind using the standard free 2-3 day over Ā£40 so :woman_shrugging: :sweat_smile: Sucks I didnā€™t get it for my UK account, Iā€™m not going to be home in the US to get the discount during the trial :sob:

Ah, thats a shame.

1 Like

Looks like UK is Ā£15 off Ā£60 (so the same when multiplied (Ā£25 off Ā£100) just lower threshold for lower code) :relaxed:

1 Like

As I understand it Lovehoney VIP Rewards works when you spend Ā£60 in one or multiple orders youā€™ll receive Ā£15 off your next order.
Then it just rolls on.
Or have I read it wrong ? :see_no_evil:

1 Like

That sounds fun. What if you spend Ā£120 in one order?

1 Like