The magic stick

So, out of curiosity, I had to purchase the magic stick http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20828 and it has arrived today. I'm a bit sceptical, but the reviews sound promising.

Has anybody tried it and how was your experience with it?

I shall be trying it in a few hours, ready for this evening.

Sounds intreguing....I am also a bit sceptical as to whether it would work, but looking at the reviews it appears it does! Hmm, not something I need, but out of curiosity its maybe something to think about in the future.....

Let us know how it worked out, I'm curious =)

Labyrinth wrote:

Let us know how it worked out, I'm curious =)

Me too

I tried it for a couple of minutes, but didn't feel much of a change. Wil try and leave it in a little longer next time and keep you updated x

I surpose it's just one of those things that you will either love or hate. Personally I LOVE THE MAGIC STICK and have used it for the last couple of years and always will use them. You won't need it unless you are older/had babies naturally. It does de-sensitise for a while which although it is annoying, kegel balls will work wonders before sexual intercourse and will re sensitise you. Glass dildos are also great before sex and will make things TIGHTER but especially after being in the freezer. Don't forget to use plenty of water based lube when using the magic stick or you will snap it Magic stick will make you dry down below but it's GREAT if you need it so just have lube to hand. I was VERY very sceptical but pleasantly surprised.

Thanks for your view on it Aphrodite, not been able to retry it for several days due to mother nature.

Although I don't have personal experience with the Magic Stick, we have had a lot of positive feedback from it in the form of reviews and phone calls - from the women I've spoken to, it certainly seems to 'do what is says on the tin' :)

Would this be a good gift for the OH? She is plenty tight, but could this make it even better for her?