The Perfect Excuse

Continuing my Movember band-waggoning

The easiest way to identify testicular cancer is to ensure that you are familiar with your gentleman's area. Then if anything changes you will know.

Guys - what better excuse to give yourself a good going over!

Gals - why not help - a 2nd opinion never hurts

As for frequency - that's a personal choice!

Go forth and grope

Love this

I shall be informing my oh that i'm not groping him, just making sure all is ok when he next starts whinging about my high sex drive! lol

I am not sure mine will like that as an excuse - I am pestering him way too much anyway on the health topic. But that's just because he would only go to a doctor if he hurts really bad - and even then, he may decide to wait a couple of days to see if the pain will go away.

Well done SS. It's important to keep an eye out for these things. :)

menyanthe wrote:

I am not sure mine will like that as an excuse - I am pestering him way too much anyway on the health topic. But that's just because he would only go to a doctor if he hurts really bad - and even then, he may decide to wait a couple of days to see if the pain will go away.

I was saving this one for another day menyanthe, but for prostate cancer, once you have noticable symptoms, it's likely it's too late.

Im off to have a detailed ball inspection

Yes, I know - I am trying my best to convince him to go to a doctor regularly to check himself (and for other stuff as well). But sometimes I feel I become a pain in the ass for him due to insisting too much.

menyanthe wrote:

Yes, I know - I am trying my best to convince him to go to a doctor regularly to check himself (and for other stuff as well). But sometimes I feel I become a pain in the ass for him due to insisting too much.

Guilty myself too sadly

But this is exactly the behaviour of why more men than women die from cancers!

Ron Burgundy wrote:

Im off to have a detailed ball inspection

YAY!

just warming my hands

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

just warming my hands

LOL!

Cornish89 wrote:

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

just warming my hands

LOL!

Does MrG deserve warmed hands?

no not really lol but i want something from lovehoney so thought i better be nice hee hee

Great Thread Btw :)

Testicular cancer....... its not a load of bollocks........ check yourselves, i do.

Every oportunity i get

Whilst I'm getting attention there's no harm in directing people to other threads...

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/off-topic/790136-testicular-and-prostate-cancer/

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/off-topic/791872-movember/

excellent reminder. Will have a good look later ;)

Excellent thread SS - will definitely be checking later :) xx

Well said ss babe, can't be to careful.

I'm going to keep today's advice brief and I apologise for its morbidity no offence is intended just to spark conversation...

Do you know the cause of death of the last 3 people to die in your family - does anything warrant a talk with the doctor about your own health?

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

just warming my hands

I'll put mine in the freezer he knows what he's done wrong!!