The Thong Thing

I really think you are doing everything you can to please your partner and I think its about time he started to please you. He is getting it all his own way and getting cake as well. I think its about time he turned up and delivered.

8 Likes

I’m with @steve19 on this one. He needs to be trying to please you as much as you are trying to please him. xx

4 Likes

My wife was not too keen on thongs at the start, she used to wear them occasionally as a treat for me. I asked her would she wear one every day for a week. She got soft comfortable ones (wider waist and back strap are comfiest), and after a week she threw out all her boring knickers. Now she won’t wear anything else. One the rare occasion she absolutely has to wear big knickers she hates them.
Give them a go, I know you are doing this for your boyfriend and god knows you have done enough for him already, but if you get the right ones you may be thankful later, and it will boost your confidence no end.
Good luck.

1 Like

Oh believe me - he will be but not this week … heheh

2 Likes

I was like you. Wore big knickers for years before I started wearing lacier stuff. I love my lace thongs and can happily wear them daily without discomfort. Great to wear under leggings to avoid seeing seam lines and they show out your butt nicely in general. Not a fan of G-strings, though. They have that flossing feeling…

1 Like

I like Ladies wearing big knickers, it really turns me on.

4 Likes

You’d love me @Knight1119 :wink:

1 Like

:hugs::hugs:

2 Likes

@FortySomethingWife How about trying a lace brazilian cut instead?

There’s nothing less sexy for me than if I’m feeling uncomfortable in what I’m wearing. Brazilians can be sexy as hell, leave your arse looking great and you may find them more comfortable.

2 Likes

As others have said , the right size or one size larger can make all the difference . For me one way to have them become uncomfortable is to not keep my hair trimmed very short or hairless . Nothing like some hair down there to get caught up in thong or g string and move and get a shot of pain . I personally find the full on lace can become a bit uncomfortable for long term wear . My wife switched from her “granny” panties to very cute “boy shorts” years ago . When she was much smaller she loved wearing thongs , but not often for all day at work . I also find my cotton or high cotton blend are the most comfortable for warm , hot weather wear . Cooler months the satin or silk do just fine .

1 Like

Thanks for all your advice, I’ve spent some pennies this week and have got about ten pairs of comfy thongs and a couple of pairs of rather sexy ones too. Then just as I was getting comfy along came Aunt Flow and I’m back to my Bridget’s for pure comfort as I’m in agony.

2 Likes

Hahaha :rofl: yes I know that wedgie feeling with thongs and weirdly yet it does kinda make you feel sexy while wearing them but I also feel kinda naked too which never feels right when out in public lol!

how are you getting on with thongs now

I wear them now and then depending on my mood but they aren’t entirely comfortable.

1 Like