The truth and 'get it out' thread

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

I feel like im falling in love way too soon :/ I know its only lust but i just keep thinking I love him. I do wish the sex was a bit spicier though as hes quite inexperienced compared to me. But time will fix that :D Hes just so perfect for me and I keep pushing him away because having such strong feelings makes me feel vulnerable :/

Great idea for a thread by the way. Im sure I will use it a lot :) xx

Tbh I thought that myself.When a relationship ends both parties tend to be on the rebound for a while making them vulnerable as emotions and feelings will be up in the air,

But I think you are being sensible by keeping a lid on it at the moment .In time I think you will fall in love again and with this guy.

The girl I got engaged to as mention in my post in this thread got me when I was on the rebound and I think I got a lucky escape .

mysteron wrote:

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

I feel like im falling in love way too soon :/ I know its only lust but i just keep thinking I love him. I do wish the sex was a bit spicier though as hes quite inexperienced compared to me. But time will fix that :D Hes just so perfect for me and I keep pushing him away because having such strong feelings makes me feel vulnerable :/

Great idea for a thread by the way. Im sure I will use it a lot :) xx

Tbh I thought that myself.When a relationship ends both parties tend to be on the rebound for a while making them vulnerable as emotions and feelings will be up in the air,

But I think you are being sensible by keeping a lid on it at the moment .In time I think you will fall in love again and with this guy.

Thank you Mysteron. You are absolutely right. Im sure part of me is projecting my previous feelings onto him instead. Hopefully after I have given it some time I can tell him I love him with the clarity that it is truly how I feel x

Gem276 wrote:

My life sucks at the moment!

I went on holiday with my fella and our children and he ended it when we came back. I basically have scared him off as I'm mid thirties and know what I want, he makes me happier than I have been, we get on so well and it's the best sex of my life! I want to get married (not right away or anything but eventually) but he's concluded that after his last marriage he doesn't think he can ever get married and so he ended it. Our children haven't seen each other since other than once on FaceTime.

We still text a lot and are still sleeping together, if you were to read our messages you would think that we are still together. We were meant to go out for drinks yesterday but he had to cancel as he was really ill. It's not the typical FWB relationship, it's like what we had before just not with the same intensity or our children being involved. (we don't have kids together but they all get on really well too) I miss him so much and when my kids are with their Dad I'm so lonely.

I have recently been suffering with depression and anxiety and since we split the Dr has doubled my dose. I just feel so low.

My work has dried up too and next month I can't really afford to live next month and my ex husband doesn't pay any maintenance and hasn't helped with the mortgage since he left.

Wow that is a bit of a shocker .I thought everything was hunky dory reading your posts. I wish you well and hopefully you can pick things up .

I am useless. That is all.

Sometimes my mood swings are so bad they scare me.

Sometimes I feel crippingly lonely.

Falling for someone but what I can only guess is fear is making me keep my options open.

Sex is amazing and super adventurous, which always helps!

I really hate that bitch. Things were fraught for the first 2 or 3 years but had really settled down recently. Then she sent me a nasty email Friday and restarts the nastiness :(

I really wish she would disappear out of my life but unfortunately that's not going to happen atm.

My depression is crippling me more than I let people know.

lmh95 wrote:

I know this thread is not supposed to be for advice or sympathy but just wanted to send hugs to all who are struggling x

Same here, I feel so sad reading some of these xx

Wow, just goes to show you never know what's going on behind the scenes. Hugs everyone!

There is SO MUCH I'd like to be able to put on here but it would identify me to a fairly wide audience, so I guess it has to stay bottled :/

kittencub wrote:

You love the children, otherwise I'd ditch them full stop hugs I did 10 years ago next February best thing I ever did.

I feel no love for the child, some pitty, but there is obligation. It will be easier when mother dies, but this could be some time yet.

My depression, agoraphobia, anxiety makes me feel like I'm going insane. I'm scared I'll never get better

slinky binky wrote:

My depression, agoraphobia, anxiety makes me feel like I'm going insane. I'm scared I'll never get better

There is always hope you can get better lovely xx

I often feel like I am never ever going to like sex and that all this is worthless. I sometimes even wonder if it's worth keeping on living like this. The thought of "you let someone take away your life and hapinness and your never going to get it back" it depressing.

I always watch 24 hours in A&E because it makes me cry and helps get my emotions out.

delilahxx wrote:

slinky binky wrote:

Thanks sweetie 😙 As for the lass making your life he'll cut her out your life. Block her on every account/phone/device you own. You don't need nastiness in your life so get rid 😙💜xx There is always hope you can get better lovely xx

slinky binky wrote:

delilahxx wrote:

slinky binky wrote:

Thanks sweetie 😙 As for the lass making your life he'll cut her out your life. Block her on every account/phone/device you own. You don't need nastiness in your life so get rid 😙💜xx There is always hope you can get better lovely xx

Youre welcome lovely ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

Sadly I can't atm. She's my daughter's step mother. We've had a fraught relationship, but things were on an even keel until Friday. But I am seriously thinking of blocking her email...how dare she!! I really wish I could get rid of her forever!! (not in a murder way I hasten to add lol)

I am my own worst enemy. My mind is ripping itself apart, and I am miserable for it. The light at the end of the tunnel is getting hard to see.

To be brutally honest would be to crush people further than I am happy too, so I allow myself to be a sadder instead

VioletWolf wrote:

I am my own worst enemy. My mind is ripping itself apart, and I am miserable for it. The light at the end of the tunnel is getting hard to see.

May your friends (real or online) be the lights to guide the way. Hugs.