The weekends sexual plans. ....

Sounds good! I've just placed a big order to come Saturday morning :)

Being retired everyday is like the weekend, ha-ha. But unbeknowing to us a member of the family arrived last Friday (we got the call on Thurday night) and asked to stay for 5 days, which was OK for us, but I did have planned some fun in the swimming pool, which was put on ice.

Now she goes home tomorrow, so the plan is now on again, just hope wifey is up for it, she talking about going out shopping. Not really my scene! Prehaps I will shock her when she returns from her shopping trip![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

jimbogemini wrote:

I am so excited. In for a belated birthday treat tomorrow afternoon. Taking a backpack with a blanket, rope and several implements to a deserted building we've used before. ( The advantage of living in the country ). Stripped, hands tied together and raised on tiptoes by a rope over a beam, blindfolded and legs spread. Then having my bottom paddled, strapped, flogged with our special cat o' nine tails and finally caned with a leather crop. OH will probably give me oral, as if I won't be ready enough, then reverse onto me. I know I won't last long. I'll be released and then down on the blanket to finish her off orally. Taking a nice bottle of wine for afters. Hopefully recover quickly and have a slow session. Quick drink in the local on our way home. Out for a meal at night. Hope it's a nice day. Hope this is not TMI.

Have a fab time enjoy x

Kanu Suckmeov wrote:

Being retired everyday is like the weekend, ha-ha. But unbeknowing to us a member of the family arrived last Friday (we got the call on Thurday night) and asked to stay for 5 days, which was OK for us, but I did have planned some fun in the swimming pool, which was put on ice.

Now she goes home tomorrow, so the plan is now on again, just hope wifey is up for it, she talking about going out shopping. Not really my scene! Prehaps I will shock her when she returns from her shopping trip![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

That sounds like good fun enjoy :)

I have Friday and Monday off work and my man is coming to visit me for 4 days! I really can't wait. This will be the longest time we've spent together :)

There will be lots of fun and laughter, and of course sex.

Not sure exactly what we'll be doing but we plan to try at least one thing that we haven't before ;)

delilahxx wrote:

I have Friday and Monday off work and my man is coming to visit me for 4 days! I really can't wait. This will be the longest time we've spent together :)

Not sure exactly what we'll be doing but we plan to try at least one thing that we haven't before ;)

You must be so excited, hope you have super kinky weekend ;)

Sounds good delilha. I hope you enjoy. No plans for me this weekend as won't be seeing the oh. Listening to literotica is on the cards and an appointment with my vibrator

For us it an away weekend, Saturday is the Alternative and Burlesque mega fair in Manchester during the day, then whatever takes our fancy for the rest of the time, which will end up late nights and mornings in bed :))

Anal and oral will definitely be on the cards as I have just swapped my pill so I need yo use condoms for anything vaginal!

delilahxx wrote:

Each day I hope ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

sexkitt3n wrote:

meet with someone from fabswingers super excited and nervous at same time xx

Have fun, ive just had a look, looks like just what I need :)

Thanks.

No weekend sexual plans for me, OH is not well and now my toy has broken :-( gutted, feel another order coming on soon.

bagpuss356 wrote:

Sounds good delilha. I hope you enjoy. No plans for me this weekend as won't be seeing the oh. Listening to literotica is on the cards and an appointment with my vibrator

LeilaK wrote:

delilahxx wrote:

You must be so excited, hope you have super kinky weekend ;)

Thanks girls, we did have a really great weekend :)

And I'm seeing him on Monday for a whole week, so we'll have loads of time together and lots more things to try ;)

Had great sex this morning but I'm planning a seriouse session in the morning. OH doesn't know!

We are going for a bit of role reversal with me taking a Dom role. With a twist of me not being allowed to orgasm. Suspect some restraints and a penis sleeve will be used.

Me home alone oh is away, lb is with his dad and I'm down a bottle of prosecco bellini. My plans will be me and my imagination 😒

hmm I plan to rim my oh try to find his elusive P spot and ride him senseless. Just been browsing the underwear section for him to wear and thinking of getting him a prostate massager.

Same hopelessly horny. oh is away and mind in over drive

Usual Friday night activities didn't happen as we had a steamy impromptu session on Thursday night.

We have the house to ourselves on Monday night so it's quite possible my OH will take me with her strap on. She's starting to grow into using it now and last time was the best ever!

She was varying her thrusting, told me her boobs were swinging and went I turned to look she said she didn't say I could look and to turn back round. She's usually very submissive so to finally see a more dominant side come out is a massive turn on.

Fingers crossed Monday is as good as last time!!!😋

Some fun with my wife's new pussy pump ...