The weekends sexual plans. ....

Kids away all weekend, so we enjoyed moaning very loud. A fab session when OH got out of shower on Friday night with me pinning him down and riding him & last night me on top again but this time a bit of anal which was AMAZING! I don't normally go on top for anal, nor.ally doggy which I love! But think we'll be trying me on top again very soon.

Joy of joys she has told me to also get her nipple pumps out... So either it's going to get very horny or she will stick them on my forehead ...

From a Great Friday night away in a hotel ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif), its a complete turn around, when I started nights last night ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif), so roll on next weekend ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

We were gonna play with the wand a while but OH is sick.... it will just have 2 wait.

OH is working. I'm going to just play solo instead. Nevermind

An evening in with my toys. My boyfriend lives far away from me when we're home from uni ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

Where do you read/listen to these bagpuss?

I'm seeing my husband for the first time in 2 weeks without our children woohoo. Only a few hours but will squeeze in most of our new things.

Kids off to in laws. I'm sure we'll find someway or another to fill in evening 👿 😉

Off to our deserted building again tomorrow. Can't believe it's about a month since we used it last. Used by a farmer for winter storage so hopefully it will still be empty. Everything is packed and ready to go. If its anything like last time I won't be sitting down for about a day after. Nearly used our safe word last time. I'm so excited. Won't get much sleep tonight.

Jmbogemini that sounds good.

Im so going to have my wicked way with my OH. I'm feeling very dominant and super horney, so my OH is in for a good spanking and some seriouse sex. OH has gone to the pub and I'm just masterbating my way through my toy box, I just can't get enough at the moment.

As we are not living in the same city at the moment every meet up is special and this weekend we have a night together pure Bliss toys are packed...... can't wait to have my amazing man.

Hope you have a really good time with your OH, lmh95 😄

My wife is on holiday abroad so we are having fun using what's app to send pics and video playing and teasing each other xx

At the festival of fun vanilla alternative

Throbinhood wrote:

What would we do without the internet now lol

Finish ourselves off using our ' magination? Hehe! I had a very nice day Fridayy, met a fabswinging lady. We went out for the day and was delighted at the end to find she was pierced and have a little taste of them. Next weekend is the one I've been waiting for... ;)

Shazza63 wrote:

At the festival of fun vanilla alternative

Now that sounds interesting. Care to elaborate? Well, happy naughty weekends folk. Am thinking of you all now ;)

Having had a really good session yesterday, I'm looking forward to some love and cuddles maybe some sensory play and if I'm lucky I might get my wicked little way with my OH again later.

Evening. Lmh95 I now have my toy working again! !!! So this weekend's plans will involve the toy and listening to some erotic fiction happy times ahead!

Lmh 95 I am so pleased to hear that you have tried the toy. I agree that it's a bit noisy but it's sure got some decent power behind it. I find it does the job with no attachments and that the standard 3 balls are good enough for me. I have tried all the attachments but still go back to it just as it is. It's a great little toy for such a low price. I am on my third set of batteries now. I wish I had brought it sooner!