Things are actually looking up at the moment

Thank you so much everyone. Things are still on the up i just hope it stays this way as everything that went wrong the past 18 months pretty much did

Kirsty, you've got your boyfriend so if anything does crop up you'll be double the strength getting through it together 😊

Fingers crossed for life to get better and better for you, you certainly deserve to have life filled with happiness 😙💗xx

Thank you so much. He has certainly helped me in my life probably much more than he realises And i just hope I've done the same for him.

Hi Kirsty92

I am so pleased to hear things are going really well for you. 

I am clsoing this thread to continue your discussion on already exsisting thread you made with an update for us all. 

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/off-topic/1513123-hey-guys-just-an-update/page-2/#p1524841

Thank you for sharing your story with us all ![heart|20x20](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif "heart")

Hi Kirsty92

I am so pleased to hear things are going really well for you. 

I am clsoing this thread to continue your discussion on already exsisting thread you made with an update for us all. 

/community/forums/off-topic/1513123-hey-guys-just-an-update/page-2/#p1524841

Thank you for sharing your story with us all ![heart|20x20](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif "heart")