Things to do in London?

We are going to London this weekend and my wife is gonna be 'in charge'. She has told me to give her options of what we can do but even with brief internet searches I am sort of at a loss. The only things that I can think of are Madam Tusards, London eye, and London aquarium (most the other 'big attractions we have already been too recently).

So the question is..... can any of you think of anything we can do either during the sat or sun during the day or something sexy for us to do at night (that is not staying in the hotel room)? I was thinking burlesque but I am not sure how I will find if there is anywhere decent for that.

Oh just to add we both have mearlin passes but I think we have been to all the london mearlin places apart from the eye

Even a club with a heavy metal night on would be good!

i am sure if u go soho there will be some burlesque stuff.

http://www.metaltravelguide.com/europe/england/south-east/london/

Dont know if this will help, but its a list of all the clubs/bars in London for metallers! Shame youre not going the end of August as The AC have a huge fetish/vampire/burlesque party going on (the place has a dungeon!)

Theolain wrote:

Madam Tusards

Don't do it. Complete waste of money

TTurtle wrote:

Theolain wrote:

Madam Tusards

Don't do it. Complete waste of money

Get in from free with mearlin card anyway! :-D

Burlesque - check out Volupte, they do 2 shows, afternoon 'tease' and then an evening meal/show.....Norfolk street i think. Went for 'tease' and that was good fun.

Found http://www.volupte-lounge.com/events/2012/07/14/1 which looks quite good but is maybe a little expensive at £58.... will have to see if it is good enough for the wife.

jenkat wrote:

http://www.metaltravelguide.com/europe/england/south-east/london/

Dont know if this will help, but its a list of all the clubs/bars in London for metallers! Shame youre not going the end of August as The AC have a huge fetish/vampire/burlesque party going on (the place has a dungeon!)

Will have to direct he too this site and see if ther are any clubs she likes... couldnt see anything that specifficaly says a club night on a Sat but I may have missed one... Would rather 'traditional metal' than black and goth....etc

Yeah I dont tend to go out in London much as its too far away, but if youre ever in The Midlands for a naughty weekend, I can recommend some awesome places!

Hope you two have a great weekend though!!! x

jenkat wrote:

Yeah I dont tend to go out in London much as its too far away, but if youre ever in The Midlands for a naughty weekend, I can recommend some awesome places!

Hope you two have a great weekend though!!! x

We live in the middlands.... we go to london relativly regualy as we like it soo much...

I am sure we will have a good weekend.

Just a quick update.... She loved the idea of Volupte so much that she has booked it on her lunch :-D. Saved me from the punishment of not doing very well (although I was sortta looking forward to that ;-))

Really looking forward to this weekend now and really hope she has some devilish things planned!

'Sin City' in electric ballroom is a hardcore metal night, its on friday nights, its pretty epic :D But ballroom is a dive, so don't expect too much! xx

Well we went to volupte and is was amazing.... Such a fun sexy night... and the wife made me wear some womens underwear while we were there as well! :-).

Didnt go to any rock clubs and mostly walked around the rest of the time. Wife didnt realy take charge and dominate me much but I think her mood and the way she feels drastically changes things.

All in all a very good weekend and thank you for your sujestions guys! :-)

illumine wrote:

in camden there are a few metal pubs, one in particular often attracts metal bands etc, and then the electric ballroom often has something going on so worth checking them out.

dont chat up the bar maids though one of em is my daughter lmao