Things to penetrate with

I’m a little curious. Looking for something to spice up my sex world. I’m considering maybe a dildo but never used one before. Any thoughts?

3 Likes

Give it a go and see how it makes you feel :slightly_smiling_face:
Have you experienced any up your bum before? As if not then I’d recommend start off small and simple before diving into the more bigger real sizes

Smaller items up there but nothing too big. I’m actually pretty tight​:grin:

2 Likes

I would start small, Maybe look at the training sets. There start 3" and up don’t forget to buy some lube.

1 Like

A dildo is always a great addition to any collection, as they are very versatile. If this you first one and I’m guessing it is for anal on yourself I would go for something smaller first and work up to something larger. As mentioned stock up on lube especially for a dildo as you might need to reapply depending on length of the session.

2 Likes

You never know until you give it a go. I’d recommend starting with something smaller dildo and then build up to a larger one if you enjoy it.

1 Like

Get a suction cup dildo.
They are great for shower sex.

3 Likes

Just do it girl - there are fab toys out there and you will take time finding the right one for you

1 Like

You cant go wrong with the classic medium butt plug

Then maybe start off with something like a bullet vibrator perhaps and then work up to gradually bigger things if desired hehe :wink:

1 Like

I assume you are looking for vagina play - start small with vibration - my wife loves a g spot vibrator

Sounds great :grin: