Things you don't like which you probably should...

My thread! It's alive!!!!

telemachus wrote:

My thread! It's alive!!!!

It seemed relevant what with Nina telling me she noticed many women don't like 69.

sexynurse09 wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

Any of the uniform type stuff - firemen, policemen and what not...

*shocked face* How rude! Oh well, more for me....

I don't like 69's, the position, the concentration....its just awkward. I'm not a fan of blow jobs either. Used to really really hate them to the point i'd refuse flatly. Getting better now, sometimes I even volunteer if the mood is right. But I have a phobia about swallowing, and I still don't enjoy blow jobs.

Tee hee! I think it's more that I don't get off on the idea of men playing dress up if that makes sense. Like I totally see the appeal of a real policeman but not a costume. I can't explain this very well!

But the same goes for girlies... real nurses are so much more than a costume...you're still a sexy nurse when you're nekkid! External Media

xxKPxx

Spooning bores me, it's just too gentle for me. What can I say? I like it rough!

I mean't spooning sex is too timid for me. - spooning cuddles are lovely though!

KittyPurry wrote:

sexynurse09 wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

Any of the uniform type stuff - firemen, policemen and what not...

*shocked face* How rude! Oh well, more for me....

I don't like 69's, the position, the concentration....its just awkward. I'm not a fan of blow jobs either. Used to really really hate them to the point i'd refuse flatly. Getting better now, sometimes I even volunteer if the mood is right. But I have a phobia about swallowing, and I still don't enjoy blow jobs.

Tee hee! I think it's more that I don't get off on the idea of men playing dress up if that makes sense. Like I totally see the appeal of a real policeman but not a costume. I can't explain this very well!

But the same goes for girlies... real nurses are so much more than a costume...you're still a sexy nurse when you're nekkid! External Media

xxKPxx

Lol I know what you mean hun xx

Cockrings. Used the odd one that has been OK but I generally find them a bit rubbish, restrictive and uncomfortable.

I don't get the thrill of having sex where you might be caught ... I find the fear of getting caught distracting rather than horny! I do like the idea of outdoor sex but only where you really, really unlikely to get caught...I need to feel comfortable.

I also don't like the idea of being watched which seems to be a turn on for a few but is very off putting to me!

xxKPxx

i have to agree with you there KP, I like to feel at ease and relaxed. I have had sex outdoors a few times but only when there was no chance of being seen.

I dont want some random person (heaven forbid an elderly person or child) seeing me doing the nasty!

I agree, my ex used to have this thing about having sex in the car when we were out in obvious places, or having sex in the woods when we were out walking....its a complete turn off for me. For me to enjoy sex, the first thing I need to be able to do is relax. Not very relaxing when you're constantly checking if anyone has seen you!

KittyPurry wrote:

I don't get the thrill of having sex where you might be caught ... I find the fear of getting caught distracting rather than horny! I do like the idea of outdoor sex but only where you really, really unlikely to get caught...I need to feel comfortable.

I also don't like the idea of being watched which seems to be a turn on for a few but is very off putting to me!

xxKPxx

Coward. However i'm totally the same. External Media

I don't want some catching me, and if someone does you'd have to stop anyway.

and lets be honest - Noone wants to stop doing what you are doing

But its the thrill of the chase not the destination.

Kinkyfish wrote:

Yeah but I'd like my destination to be happyorgasmland, not a police cell after my destination has been spoilt and I've been rumbled by some OAPs.

Each to one's own.

i could see how that could put a downer on preceedings

maybe not for sex, but its the risk thats the rush

yeah well wild horses wouldnt pull me away - regardless of cops, OAPS or kids.

WandA wrote:

Kinkyfish wrote:

Yeah but I'd like my destination to be happyorgasmland, not a police cell after my destination has been spoilt and I've been rumbled by some OAPs.

Each to one's own.

*Charades style pointing at nose* I agree completely! Why the heck would you want to have to stop having sex before getting lovely orgasms all round? I definately don't want to be seen having sex but I also wouldn't want to inflict that particular spectacle on anyone either - especially senstive folk and children (the elderly actually worry me least as they've probably seen it all before!)

xxKPxx

Some things just dont need to be shared with the world....and my gyrating bum is on of them

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I can't even imagine the horror of being watched while having sex either..

I know!! That makes me feel physically ill (unless it was DD watching me with another woman - then it suddenly becomes VERY appealing!)

xxKpxx