Things you don't like which you probably should...

Does anyone not mid the thought of open watching but not secret watching or VV?

KittyPurry wrote:

WandA wrote:

Kinkyfish wrote:

But its the thrill of the chase not the destination.

Yeah but I'd like my destination to be happyorgasmland, not a police cell after my destination has been spoilt and I've been rumbled by some OAPs.

Each to one's own.

*Charades style pointing at nose* I agree completely! Why the heck would you want to have to stop having sex before getting lovely orgasms all round? I definately don't want to be seen having sex but I also wouldn't want to inflict that particular spectacle on anyone either - especially senstive folk and children (the elderly actually worry me least as they've probably seen it all before!)

xxKPxx

Worry. It could be my grandparents (god forbid) and don't get uncomfy in the sense of oh, the dear old lady but in the 'this woman actually has taken off clothes in front of very uncomfortable family members' sense. Some old folk just have weird senses of what is and is not acceptable.

Risk I like, it grew on me, hated it at first. It still makes me nervous but really it depends how likely we are to be caught and who'd do the catching. Frankly it's statistically unlikely for us to never have been caught but to my knowledge we haven't been so somewhere out there someone is getting really fed up of making up the difference!

Being watched is a horrible thought.
I hate g-strings, they just look very uncomfy. Oh, and dislike trainers since most of them leak too easily.

Those ribbed/ textured condoms as well, if I want something weird, knobbly and plastic I would have just used a toy in the first place. And thaat would probably vibrate.

KittyPurry wrote:

I don't get the thrill of having sex where you might be caught ... I find the fear of getting caught distracting rather than horny! I do like the idea of outdoor sex but only where you really, really unlikely to get caught...I need to feel comfortable.

I also don't like the idea of being watched which seems to be a turn on for a few but is very off putting to me!

xxKPxx

Agreed - outdoor sex is fun, but maybe getting caught sex not so much!

I do like the "idea" of being watched but I'd hate it in reality.

Adx

I don't like getting oral sex - Love doing it, but getting it is just.. I don't know, I just don't find it as sexy or a turn on as having sex or getting fingered.

Maybe Im embarressed, maybe OH does something wrong, who knows but heh.

Firewolf wrote:

I don't like getting oral sex - Love doing it, but getting it is just.. I don't know, I just don't find it as sexy or a turn on as having sex or getting fingered.

Maybe Im embarressed, maybe OH does something wrong, who knows but heh.

My OH is very much a vagina girl as opposed to clit stim, G-spot play and often prefers a tongue on her pussy instead of her clit.

No worries.External Media

Outdoors I see the thrill but when youre caught well its a different story just feel weird about it

I've never been all that fussed about role play really. I often become much more submissive during sex or on rare occasions switch and become dominant but I don't think I could be bothered to do a full on character and I know I couldn't take it seriously.

I don't really see what the enjoyment factor of role play is (apart from fancy dress). I don't really like the idea of pretending to be someone else and REALLY don't like the idea of DD pretending to be someone else - he's perfect as he is!

I'm interested to know what fans of role play like about it!

xxKPxx

What an odd topic

I agree with KP i don't really like role play (but i do partake to please my bf) but i can see the turn on, it is like being with someone else but with all your home comforts!

Pinkilious wrote:

What an odd topic

I agree with KP i don't really like role play (but i do partake to please my bf) but i can see the turn on, it is like being with someone else but with all your home comforts!

See if DD was into role play I'd enjoy it because I REALLY get off on doing things that give him pleasure. I'm so interested to know what people who are really into it get out of it!

xxKPxx

KittyPurry wrote:

I've never been all that fussed about role play really. I often become much more submissive during sex or on rare occasions switch and become dominant but I don't think I could be bothered to do a full on character and I know I couldn't take it seriously.

I don't really see what the enjoyment factor of role play is (apart from fancy dress). I don't really like the idea of pretending to be someone else and REALLY don't like the idea of DD pretending to be someone else - he's perfect as he is!

I'm interested to know what fans of role play like about it!

xxKPxx

I think a lot of it is power play. It's always people in authority so you must do as you're told. I know of course you can do it anyway but it can add an interesting dimension and give faux purpose to some acts you might not do otherwise.

Pinkilious wrote:

What an odd topic

It's not that odd! Rather badly titled I think - I should have gone with something along the lines of "things you don't like that everyone else seems to"....I didn't mean the should in the title...

one i really dont like is football, cant stand it, overpaid bunch of wimps, yes they might have really good cardio, but they have no pain threshold and basicaly are paid far too much

i must admit i did get confused by what this was about at first i thought it was titled wrong and thought you meant "things you like which you probably shouldn't" but to be fair i am having a blonde week!

handjobs, its not that i really hate them its just my hands and arms get tired soooo quickly and im not overly keen then getting cum on my hands and wrist lol

Dxx

diamonds wrote:

handjobs, its not that i really hate them its just my hands and arms get tired soooo quickly and im not overly keen then getting cum on my hands and wrist lol

Dxx

Hehe... I hate getting cum on my hands!

In general I hate mess. Perhaps I should like that more?

HEHEHE!! My boyfriend isn't fussed on oral as the first time he received it (from an ex of his) apparently she was REALLY bad.... Which is lucky for me because... I've never given oral even though I have been begged plenty by my previous bfs/fbs.

I'd have to go with being kissed too close to my ears... I'm hearing impaired and wear hearing aids so as a result I really don't like people touching or kissing my neck too close to my ears. And then if someones head is too close they whistle (screech) in my ear or if they breathe air down the microphone in them... ARGH it sounds like i'm in the middle of a windstorm or something lol... So not a turn on...

I Don't like getting oral sex much =/

VW x

Lorelei wrote:

being tickled , I can't cope

Odd one how ticklish are you?

I agree with everyone who said '69' is awkward, i just can't concentrate on both things at once!

I hate feet. I can't bear my own to be touched at all, infact cutting my own toenails makes me feel faint! I'm not keen on touching anyone elses feet either. I used to be a massage therapist, so i had to endure it, but i would prefer not to...

I also don't like to be fed! Sex scenes in films sometimes show couples feeding eachother, but for me it is just horrid!

bumble wrote:

I agree with everyone who said '69' is awkward, i just can't concentrate on both things at once!

I hate feet. I can't bear my own to be touched at all, infact cutting my own toenails makes me feel faint! I'm not keen on touching anyone elses feet either. I used to be a massage therapist, so i had to endure it, but i would prefer not to...

I also don't like to be fed! Sex scenes in films sometimes show couples feeding eachother, but for me it is just horrid!

was this due to a bad expereince as a baby....................force fed too much baby rice perhaps...............lol