Thinking of trying Bondage

Love Stud Too wrote:

Well guys I popped my bondage cherry on Saturday night. Wow what can I say. Loved being “at the mercy” of my husband. We only used old ties and a. Blindfold but what he didto me was mind blowing. I would love to describe everything but I got into trouble with LH last time so I better not go there. Suffice to say we shall be doing it again soon. 🤗👍

Glad all went well LST, if you are really getting interested in bondage and you just want to try a couple of bits at a time, the LH advent calendars are a great, sexy and exciting gift.

Take a look at LH's own, I however, can't recommend the fifty shades one highly enough. It's even half price at £80 at the moment, but is worth a hell of a lot more!!

The rabbit alone is worth £69.99 plus 23 other bondage supplies. A lovely treat with toys for both him and her!

Not sure how much longer the FSOG one is on offer for?! Read the reviews on both and see what you think! xx 💚

LST, that’s great, sounds exciting. Emerald, thanks, they look very interesting🙂x

You're welcome Knight, as always. x